Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if people on this site would give him credit for beating a 40 year old Martinez at a weight he hasn't sniffed in over 8 fights. Just stop all of you look like trolling idiots. Cut the fu*ckin charade.

Fu*ckin posers. All of you. You dudes are nothing but sheep. How can you come in this thread and say Floyd is ducking a Middleweight but Martinez refuses to fight legit threats in his own weight class and at 168 and he gets a pass.

**** Martinez and **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I did give Floyd his credit for Ortiz & Shane. Don't lie. I've always admitted when I was wrong & I wasn't talking to you anyway. Why don't you go cry about not being nominated for poster of the year & leave me be?? As a matter of fact, you did bump threads made before the fights & acted like they were sentiments about after the fight. They were not. Furthermore I am entirely in favor of Floyd/Ghost. If you paid attention instead of just flapping, you'd know that.
      Naw man all you do is sit on here and hate on floyd 24/7 and say"oh who has he beat"well let me ask you this who the hell has Martinez beat???i like him dont get me wrong but you cant **** on a ATG'S resume and try to big up someone who isnt even a certified 1st ballot hall of famer man.Martiez's resume is very thin,sure he has talent but he is chasing a ww??and you are accusing this ww of ducking him??yet it is ok for him to not move to his 4th division to fight Ward or even Froch???ok Martinez never weighed 168 on fight night cool..Floyd has never weighed 154 for a 154 fight either..so dont be biased look at it both ways...if Floyd chooses to fight him cool but no way in hell is it a duck if he doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Sort of like MAnny not wanting to give up 100% of PPV? :ANYWORD:
        except the $40 mil was $12 mil more than manny ever made to fight. Additionally, the fight grossing $150-200 mil is speculative based on ppv sales, its not a sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          As if people on this site would give him credit for beating a 40 year old Martinez at a weight he hasn't sniffed in over 8 fights. Just stop all of you look like trolling idiots. Cut the fu*ckin charade.

Fu*ckin posers. All of you. You dudes are nothing but sheep. How can you come in this thread and say Floyd is ducking a Middleweight but Martinez refuses to fight legit threats in his own weight class and at 168 and he gets a pass.

**** Martinez and **** you.
          exactly,these same damn posters will be on here crying Martinez was old and weight drained and that a prime Martinez would have done this and that to Floyd...we have seen this all before.then they will claim he is ducking Ward or someone else.it is pathetic

Comment

Then this guy crys about Canelo fighting smaller fighters yet thats what you want Martinez to do???Wtf? Canelo cant fight Floyd yet a bigger Martinez can???hell is wrong with you Bushbaby??

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Naw man all you do is sit on here and hate on floyd 24/7 and say"oh who has he beat"well let me ask you this who the hell has Martinez beat???i like him dont get me wrong but you cant **** on a ATG'S resume and try to big up someone who isnt even a certified 1st ballot hall of famer man.Martiez's resume is very thin,sure he has talent but he is chasing a ww??and you are accusing this ww of ducking him??yet it is ok for him to not move to his 4th division to fight Ward or even Froch???ok Martinez never weighed 168 on fight night cool..Floyd has never weighed 154 for a 154 fight either..so dont be biased look at it both ways...if Floyd chooses to fight him cool but no way in hell is it a duck if he doesnt
              The thing is, I don't hate on Floyd 24/7. You Floyd fans just say so because you accept everything he does. The facts are that I gave Floyd credit for Mosley, for Ortiz & I truly like the Ghost matchup.

What I said clear as day though is that a fight with ginger, is a money grabbing cherrypick. So in fact there's only 1 plausible fight outside of Floyd's last 5 fights that I truly dislike. If he's gonna fight at 154, it should be the biggest, most meaningful fight on earth. And ginger has no place in such a contest.

Comment

Then this guy crys about Canelo fighting smaller fighters yet thats what you want Martinez to do???Wtf? Canelo cant fight Floyd yet a bigger Martinez can???hell is wrong with you Bushbaby??
                I can understand BUshbaby's thing about Canelo. He hasn't fought anyone credible at 154 and is in position to reap the benefits of fighting the #1 p4p boxer and largest draw in the sport ONLY because he has such a big fanbase that supports him and pays to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  The thing is, I don't hate on Floyd 24/7. You Floyd fans just say so because you accept everything he does. The facts are that I gave Floyd credit for Mosley, for Ortiz & I truly like the Ghost matchup.

What I said clear as day though is that a fight with ginger, is a money grabbing cherrypick. So in fact there's only 1 plausible fight outside of Floyd's last 5 fights that I truly dislike. If he's gonna fight at 154, it should be the biggest, most meaningful fight on earth. And ginger has no place in such a contest.
                  but your being a bit disingenuous about this Bushbaby. You know floyd isn't a JMW. He fought at 154 because it made the ODH and Cotto fights more sellable because their size advantage made the fights closer on paper.

Comment

exactly,these same damn posters will be on here crying Martinez was old and weight drained and that a prime Martinez would have done this and that to Floyd...we have seen this all before.then they will claim he is ducking Ward or someone else.it is pathetic
                    Now hes already ducking Austion Trout apparently. And posters really say that seriously. Tells you all you need to know about these ****in idiots.

Everytime Martinez wins ANOTHER Middleweight fight people are ready for him to fight Mayweather. Like how does that even correlate? Where are the Martinez vs. GGG, Pirog, Geale, Quillin, Ward, Froch, Dirrell and Kessler threads.

Not to mention all the threats at 154 pounds that he won't fight. Why not drop down and really fight someone at the weight if you are serious about fighting there. Alvarez, Trout, Cotto, Lara, Molina, Kirkland and Vanes are ALL better fights than Martin Murray. But Martinez fu*ck boy fanboys won't admit that.

Dude just gets to keep lining up garbage Middleweight fights all the while claiming you are being ducked by a guy at 147/154 yet he wont fight legit 160/168 pounders. Just ridiculous.
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-31-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I can understand BUshbaby's thing about Canelo. He hasn't fought anyone credible at 154 and is in position to reap the benefits of fighting the #1 p4p boxer and largest draw in the sport ONLY because he has such a big fanbase that supports him and pays to see him fight.
                      There ya go. I criticize even fighters I do support. I favored Floyd fighting Mosley,Ortiz,Cotto, & am in favor of the Ghost fight. I know that Martinez really isn't interested in certain fighters. I've been pioneering for Ward as the rightful pfp king & I still called the Kelly Pavlik fight a monumental cherrypick.

Floyd fans just defend almost everything he does. Like to twist the truth & act like he does no wrong. Floyd did his part to make sure the Pacman fight did not happen, yet they solely blame Pacman. They act like the ginger fight is something more than a cherrypicking money grab when it obviously isn't. They develop amnesia when someone points that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X