No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    bull**** mr han man. So BH who was older than Floyd can fight guys like JC, Tarver, pavlik, all guys who were expected to beat him cos of his age, yet Floyd who takes life easy in the first place, dont fight much, cant motivate himself to do something special if he does continue to fight. I mean he lost out on FOTD cos of his attitude does he and his fans not learn, you fans with low expectations for floyd are poison for floyd, he dont need you as fans.

Floyds not a great fighter, thats why he has to be protected from any serious threats. Take easy fights and coast then, just dont call yourself the best
    "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?":WORD: - Floyd Mayweather
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

bull**** mr han man. So BH who was older than Floyd can fight guys like JC, Tarver, pavlik, all guys who were expected to beat him cos of his age, yet Floyd who takes life easy in the first place, dont fight much, cant motivate himself to do something special if he does continue to fight. I mean he lost out on FOTD cos of his attitude does he and his fans not learn, you fans with low expectations for floyd are poison for floyd, he dont need you as fans.

Floyds not a great fighter, thats why he has to be protected from any serious threats. Take easy fights and coast then, just dont call yourself the best
      This is where its at. Everytime bigg dunn, larryx, or reloaded ever make a comment on how good floyd is read this post.

Comment

This is where its at. Everytime bigg dunn, larryx, or reloaded ever make a comment on how good floyd is read this post.

green K...just for being a Floyd hater

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?":WORD: - Floyd Mayweather
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020
          Exactly, can you ever imagine BH say something so stupid like that? But Floyd is giving the reality of his career. He cant fight dangerous guys as he will lose and he needs long breaks to do anything

Comment

Exactly, can you ever imagine BH say something so stupid like that? But Floyd is giving the reality of his career. He cant fight dangerous guys as he will lose and he needs long breaks to do anything
            Hence the real reason for his FAKE retirement....to let the WW division sort through itself from all dangerous opponents. Only to make a come back and fight a LW blown up to WW for the first time...and to cheat the man on scales. No danger there! No risk! :WORD:
            Safe payoff

Comment

• Martinez just wants to cash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                Idiot, that still does not deny the fact that he tried to fight them both in the past. You must be new to the game if you don't know that
                Your the idiot you Phucken Punk

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Hence the real reason for his FAKE retirement....to let the WW division sort through itself from all dangerous opponents. Only to make a come back and fight a LW blown up to WW for the first time...and to cheat the man on scales. No danger there! No risk! :WORD:
                  Safe payoff
                  People should be able to see how cherry picking fake floyd is. BH also fights tarvis cloud, and that french man twice. These guys are more dangerous than anyone floyd has fought recently

Comment

People should be able to see how cherry picking fake floyd is. BH also fights tarvis cloud, and that french man twice. These guys are more dangerous than anyone floyd has fought recently
                    Cloud isnt no joke. Thats a real dangerous fight for BHOP. It would be a great win for Bhop as well. As for Cloud as well!
                    :WORD:Floyd is the biggest cherry picker in Boxing history! Most all fans with knowledge of the sport knows this ....except a few of his alts...i mean fans on this site. Floyd can say it himself that he is a cherry picker and his few fans will still disagree....hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                      Martinez just wants to cash out.
                      So what does it say about Canelo, who also wants to fight Mayweather without having done a thing to warrant the fight? Mayweather is more than just a pay-day.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-31-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X