No announcement yet.

Broner needs to be in Floyd gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret IV View Post
    I'm not a broner fan but I admit demarco alone is a better win than anyone on Naz's ****ty record that he beat....

NAH....... Kevin Kelly, Augie Sanchez, Wayne McCullough, and Manuel Medina were all Demarco level type fighters.

Comment

MR. LARRYX, If he can get the fights my first choice would be Vaquez, 2nd Burns,3rd April, 4th choice Bogere. I am not saying Broner can't beat them. He is very good and he probably can beat them. I am just saying these are the type of guys he should be fighting. Maybe he will fight them soon. Time will tell.

Comment

Abril and Bogere already had a fight scheduled. Ricky Burns blatantly ducked him.

Vasquez bored the HBO commentators last time out and he is promoted by Zanfer who has a very cozy relationship with Top Rank. As you know Broner is with Golden Boy.

So Gavin Rees it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Abril and Bogere already had a fight scheduled. Ricky Burns blatantly ducked him.

Vasquez bored the HBO commentators last time out and he is promoted by Zanfer who has a very cozy relationship with Top Rank. As you know Broner is with Golden Boy.

So Gavin Rees it is.
          I am not up on all these details like you are. Under the circumstances Galvin Reed sounds like a reasonable fight and Broner is staying active. Burns would do well to duck Broner because I am pretty sure Broner would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I am not up on all these details like you are. Under the circumstances Galvin Reed sounds like a reasonable fight and Broner is staying active. Burns would do well to duck Broner because I am pretty sure Broner would knock him out.
            That's not the right attitude for a fighter imo.

The only genuine reason (besides money) that I think Burns could turn down Broner is a shot at Amir Khan which could make bigger money.

Even then I think it would be a wrong move, he should fight the best in his division.

Comment

You learn from the best. Broner in the gym with Floyd will do wonders for Broner. Old to the new.

Comment

I dont care if this kid becomes a carbon copy of Floyd, as long as he doesn't pick up the blatant ducking of actual threats then let it be. floyd fans were bound to become broner fans regardless.

Comment

To come to Floyds gym, you must have a chin. That means that Pac is not welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X