Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac still can beat Floyd. Styles make fights, Floyd is tailor made for Pac in the respect that he often waits, and waits. JMM actually has 3 or 4 punch combo's after getting hit, while Floyd guards and waits until the person is done punching,

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      Pac still can beat Floyd. Styles make fights, Floyd is tailor made for Pac in the respect that he often waits, and waits. JMM actually has 3 or 4 punch combo's after getting hit, while Floyd guards and waits until the person is done punching,

I still can't believe people like you are out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post

I still can't believe people like you are out there.
        What do you mean bro

Comment

He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.
          Negotiating tactic...

Comment

Pac still can beat Floyd. Styles make fights, Floyd is tailor made for Pac in the respect that he often waits, and waits. JMM actually has 3 or 4 punch combo's after getting hit, while Floyd guards and waits until the person is done punching,
            Too bad a Pac without EPO was too scared to step in the ring with Floyd.

Comment

• All the sour graping and crying will not change the fact that the hype job was put to sleep by a 40 year old light weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Marquez doesn't want to get in there with him again its obvious

Theres no other fight out there for Marquez in terms of Legacy and $$$$$

He would make more in Pac-JMM V than his entire career COMBINED

If he doesn't want to fight thats fine but its cuz hes scared and he knows it
                What your trying to say is JMM a guy who had no trouble fighting manny 4 times b4 is scared to fight him again right??

Seems like pacs fan base is clutching at straws!!

Im not saying Pac couldn't win a rematch but to say JMM is scared of manny is just stupid!! Take the loss like a man because manny did!!

Comment

• I don't like Manny's chances. A tentative approach against JMM and he gets outboxed badly and now JMM knows he can take him out. It would be a good money fight but I think risky for his legacy. The best deal for Manny is for JMM to retire and this loss can be regarded as a fluke where he got caught, Manny still beats most other guys. IMO

Comment

• Maybe. Maybe not. For all we know, he may get KTFO again. JMM may send him to the hospital for a long time. He might get himself KOd. We just don´t know what will happen. What we DO know is that Manny Pacquiao got KTFO EPICLY by JMM and I´m still shocked in the manner it happened, I mean the reaction of Manny´s wife was also EPIC suspense, just like in the movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                      I don't like Manny's chances. A tentative approach against JMM and he gets outboxed badly and now JMM knows he can take him out. It would be a good money fight but I think risky for his legacy. The best deal for Manny is for JMM to retire and this loss can be regarded as a fluke where he got caught, Manny still beats most other guys. IMO

great post..........

Comment

Working...
                      X