Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley beats Marquez and puts on an a amazing performance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL Noone cares about Bradley... win or lose.

I laugh at his boxing misfortunes

Comment

"Bradley" and "amazing" don't belong in the same sentence. Just like "Cotto" and "heart".

Comment

It would be a great victory but it would not change what happened in the Pacquiao fight one bit. It might indicate he is improving but each fight is seperate and a good performance against Marquez does not make what happened in Bradley's fight with Pacquiao go away. Marquez won't be fighting him anyway. Marquez will either fight Pacquiao for a huge payday or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Do u think he would still have the shadow of his fight with Pacquiao hanging over him?

He's received a lot of flack from the Pacquiao fight with people saying he "ruined the fight by running" or "Got dominated" or "knows he robbed Pac and didn't act humble enough about it after the fight"

I don't care if styles make fights, if Bradley beats Marquez that would be a huge accomplishment. But imagine that he not only beats Marquez, but dominates him the way he did Peterson...
          stop it. jmm is done. retired. ok?

he beat pacquiao.....and bradley aint draw no one outside of palm springtucky

Comment

I fucking hate u guys... NSB is such a joke

Comment

Working...
            X