No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. Take it like a man or get out. I call em as I see em.
    oh ok so i guess i gotta talk to you like A B1TCH THEN..you are co-sgning a damn troll and sound like a lil ignorant fool,you sit here and try to insult other posters who are just debating calling them dummys and **** like you are sitting on this high horse of yours,let me tell you something warriors fight and punishment sometimes comes with the game,no damn fighter is shook of a man they have engaged with in battle and only a pussified coward would think that cause they are reflecting their own fears upon others.you may be the type to be shook and afraid of other men,but these men are warriors and are bred to fight something you may never know anything about you bum ass trolling f@ggot

Comment

I ll kiss Marquezs ass if he was clean in his last 2 fights with Pac in particular the last..no ****ing way he ll take another fight with pa , why ? Marquez knows he will be put thru the Olympic type if drug testing and that means he will exactly the way he did when he fought Floyd, a slow, fat turd haha because of this suspicion, he never got the fight of year which is clearly hinted at by the organisation...

Comment

You are more likely to have long term effects and death from sustained damage than a single concussion turd.
        When fighters get knocked out like Manny did, they are often never the same. Their chin and confidence are ruined, leading to more punishment and knockout losses.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          but these men are warriors and are bred to fight something you may never know anything about you bum ass trolling f@ggot
          Bred to fight? You are a fool. Some don't even want to be there and are there to make money for their family and some know when to leave the sport. Lady, you b1tch about name calling and then do it yourself. You are a mental midget. In a battle of wits with you, you show up unarmed. You are dismissed. Leave.

Comment

Don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. Take it like a man or get out. I call em as I see em.
            dude what your writing is idiotic every bit of it you havent made a single non biased or intelligent post on this thread, give it up shook, damaged JMM please, fyi JMM is the last person afraid or shook of manny, even in the face of blood and fire hes walked through mannys best and delivered far worse this 4th fight just brought it to a head.
            Jmm has NEVER BEEN STOPPED IF ANYONE SHOULD RETIRE ITS MANNY HES HEADED TO MELDRICK TAYLOR LAND.JUST LOOK AT HIS BROTHER BOBBY CASE CLOSED.
            what you call is absolute nonsense.totally childish garbage.

Comment

Damn, the fight happened almost a month ago and these Pac nuthuggers are still talkin $h!t about Marquez! Lol I guess that's what happened when your fraud of a champ gets massacred and is on the receiving end of the greatest knockout in the history of knockouts!! Did you see his legs go limp?!? Hahaha NIGHT NIGHT.... Get over it guys... Pac was crushed, stop making excuses!! I woulda loved to see every single one of his worshippers crying themselves to sleep that night holding their pac dolls, tucked away under their pac blankets and wondering if their really is a God!!! 12/8/12 will be remembered as one of the greatest days in boxing history ... The day you ******z got your hopes and dreams crushed!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                When fighters get knocked out like Manny did, they are often never the same. Their chin and confidence are ruined, leading to more punishment and knockout losses.
                And when they sustain damage over time they end up punch drunk or dead. Thats why fights were shortened from 15 rounds to 12 because most deaths occured after the 12th round.

Comment

Bred to fight? You are a fool. Some don't even want to be there and are there to make money for their family and some know when to leave the sport. Lady, you b1tch about name calling and then do it yourself. You are a mental midget. In a battle of wits with you, you show up unarmed. You are dismissed. Leave.
                  dude look at your posts read them you actually think your intelligent writing stupid shiat like that? dream on dude,youve left zero doubt your the troll and mental midget, battle of wit, what wit do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                    Pac was crushed, stop making excuses!!!
                    I agree. I had to excuse myself from the cabin in Tahoe to go win money on Marquez. That was a great night to bring Boxing back to life.

Comment

Most all fighters, after winning a resounding KO, will laughingly welcome a rematch. But Marquez says he will think about it. Is he playing possum and trying to squeeze every penny from Arum to get a $20M urse? Or is he afraid that this time he will get KO'd? Did he feel that he was lucky to get in that punch? Whew, these boxers really can't be predicted.

Comment

Working...
                      X