No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    It is not about what a fighter deserves, it is about the business side something you know nothing about. JMM deserves more but that is not how business works.
    It doesnt take a business major to know he deserves more. JMM is an even bigger name now because of the fact that he ko'd manny and he has a huge mexican fanbase to sell the fight to as well. How can you make an argument that he doesnt deserve a higher rate? This is a no brainer...
    Last edited by Lords; 12-29-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

The point flew over your head. Taking huge punishment and a swollen face and busted nose can have long term effects and no way a fighter at his age wants more of that. HE even said he wants to go out with his health, dummy.
      dummy??are you 12??Jmm is a warrior and has had bruises and bled before,why in the hell would he be shook of a man he has fought 4 times and just knocked out??funny how you reply to my post but not to the troll who said he is shook

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
        I don't need a butt-hurt tool like you twisting my words. I meant exactly what I said. PAC-worshippers like you believe that a fight can be judged by whose face looks worse after a fight and this is obvious non-sense to anyone who understands the sport.
        Man you are one fuking idiot. First off, I argued with Pac fans who said Pac won the 3rd fight. So much for the butt-hurt crap. Second, WHO said JMM lost because his face looked worse?? WHO?! JMM was PUNISHED and BATTERED and HE said that he is concerned for his health and his brain, the latter of which you wont have to worry about.

Comment

It is not about what a fighter deserves, it is about the business side something you know nothing about. JMM deserves more but that is not how business works.
          Well Manny can fuck off then..Jmm just layed his ass out like a cheap rug...if he wants to fight Jmm again then Juan gets the bigger pay day or Manny can go fight Rios or someone for less

Comment

The point flew over your head. Taking huge punishment and a swollen face and busted nose can have long term effects and no way a fighter at his age wants more of that. HE even said he wants to go out with his health, dummy.
            Your more likey to have long term effects from a concussion turd.

Comment

Man you are one fuking idiot. First off, I argued with Pac fans who said Pac won the 3rd fight. So much for the butt-hurt crap. Second, WHO said JMM lost because his face looked worse?? WHO?! JMM was PUNISHED and BATTERED and HE said that he is concerned for his health and his brain, the latter of which you wont have to worry about.
              Manny was also punished battered and also put to sleep..and suspended for 6 months cause of a concussion...i think a concussion is worse then a broken nose..dont even know what your argument is...it all started with check hooks troll post and you took it from there for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                dummy??are you 12??Jmm is a warrior and has had bruises and bled before,why in the hell would he be shook of a man he has fought 4 times and just knocked out??funny how you reply to my post but not to the troll who said he is shook
                ANYONE can be shook or shaken up when they realize how much ring damage they have taken. It is one thing to take punches at 25, it is another at 40. ANY fighter can be apprehensive and want to retire than to go back into that hell. Get it? Got it? Good!

Comment

Just when pacfarts couldnt get any more delusional...

You are not the brightest thing on earth or you would know that sustained punishment takes as much of a toll if not more than a KO. That is a known fact in boxing. That is why fighters die more often from sustained punishment than solid KO's. Marquez already admitted that he wanted to leave the sport while he has a semblance of health.....guess you missed the memo, dummy.
                  "thats why fighters die more often from sustained punishment than solid ko's" ,STUPID!!!! dude just stop it! focking sore ******ed loser fighters die more often from precisley the type ok ko pac suffered the worst possible type, in light and in the face of absolutley one of the most savage kos in BOXING HISTORY you idiots blaming every thing else except MANNY AND GIVING CREDIT to anyone or thing but JMM! And you dare call me dumb????pfff absolutley ridiculous what your writing.If ANYONE has taken sustained punishment OBVIOUS sustained punishment its MAnny ,which culminated and resulted in a devastating career -ending ko,ever think about that genious??? Sure JMM swells up so? hes 40 yrs old, Katsidis focked his face up 10x worse than Manny ever has so??? doesnt change the fact JMM DESTROYED and now permanantley Owns Manny. JMM deserves and should retire hes not the LOSER here hes 40 yrs old with 40 kos, Manny wants a 5th to clear his image but whats done is done its over that ko isnt going away.
                  Jmm absolutley will get and deserves the lions share in a 5th fight you have to be as dumb as your posts to even THINK JMM isnt going to demand or get that IF a big IF he decides to give arum and Manroid a 5th beatdown.
                  Last edited by boxingfan76; 12-29-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Manny was also punished battered
                    No **** did you figure that out on your own. Both have taken the type of beating that niether guy is going to be gung ho to get into again. Both should retire but it takes a special kind of moron to think that neither guy is apprehensive, shook, leary of, getting back into that hell hole against each other.

Comment

It appears that you are the idiot. Marquez was referring to his age and the overall toll taken by a 20 year career in the ring. He was not referring specifically to being damaged by Pacquiao, which is what you are obviously insinuating. Pacquiao is an all-time great, but Marquez is better. Just learn to live with it and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X