Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    No, Boente said silent "it seems good to me" when Frank Warren suggested the idea. No word from Vitali whatsoever.

Vitali was seeking Haye for the long time (since 2009) but Haye ducked him several times. I believe Vitali when he said Haye ducked him prior to Haye-Chisorra. Why would they sent Haye contract if they didn't want to fight him... Makes no sense to me!

Now with older Vitali, much more involved in politics, it's about (not)containing the career rather than fighting retired Haye.
    Sorry, but Boente did say it. I can dig it up if you like.

And Vitali also said he wasn't satisfied with Wlad's win over Haye and wanted to knock Haye out.

Comment

Haye vs Charr could be a better fight than most think.

Charr was putting up a decent effort against Vitalli and i feel like he was starting to warm up abit and get into his rhythm more b4 the fight was stopped over that bs cut,the stoppage was a joke.

Charr has pretty fast hand aswell for a heavyweight and much bigger naturally than haye the blown up cruiserweight supplement king.

Comment

I guess Haye fans are just like him and they feel that no one is good enough for him to fight. That is other than a soon to be 42 old fighter that is 2/3 of his way into retirement. And as for how good Haye looks it simple. He can look good against anyone, well almost anyone, that doesn't stick a jab in his face. When that happens he becomes nothing more than a boring a$$ fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          I guess Haye fans are just like him and they feel that no one is good enough for him to fight. That is other than a soon to be 42 old fighter that is 2/3 of his way into retirement. And as for how good Haye looks it simple. He can look good against anyone, well almost anyone, that doesn't stick a jab in his face. When that happens he becomes nothing more than a boring a$$ fighter.
          Wlad is boring too dude. . Fuk he is by far the most boring HW Champion of all times. I'm dead serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Wlad is boring too dude. . Fuk he is by far the most boring HW Champion of all times. I'm dead serious.
            No doubt that Wlad has been in a couple of less than exciting fights. But I honestly believe that saying that he is and always was boring is as overrated as Wlad's supposed glass chin. I can name plenty of pretty good fights Wlad has been in and any reasonable unbiased boxing fan would agree. And Wlad wasn't involved in the most boring awful numeral uno stink fest in the history the division. That honor goes to Haye and Valuev. However, in fairness to Valuev he at least tried to make it a fight.
            Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-29-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Charr has about as much chance of fighting Haye as he does Smokin' Joe Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                Charr has about as much chance of fighting Haye as he does Smokin' Joe Frazier.
                I think the same can be said for any heavyweight who's last name doesn't start with a K.

Comment

haye by fare

Comment

Klit fans are running scared more than Vitali

Klit fans are happy for Vitali to fight Price or Fury or any other boxer who is over 40+ or just turned pro, soon as Hayes name is mentioned they run for the hills..."Haye doesnt deserve the money" blahh blahh, whocares about who deserves the money, the Klits aint feeding you are they?

Most of us want to see the best face the best and to see the best matchups made and as it stands Haye Vs Vitali is the best HW match up that can be made and millions want to see it.

Lets stop the crap, Klit fans are sharting their bricks

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      No doubt that Wlad has been in a couple of less than exciting fights. But I honestly believe that saying that he is and always was boring is as overrated as Wlad's supposed glass chin. I can name plenty of pretty good fights Wlad has been in and any reasonable unbiased boxing fan would agree. And Wlad wasn't involved in the most boring awful numeral uno stink fest in the history the division. That honor goes to Haye and Valuev. However, in fairness to Valuev he at least tried to make it a fight.
                      "A couple"? - try dozens. And I would like to hear about some of these entertaining fights you speak off. I must have missed them. I fully agree, he is the most boring HW champion of all time. There's a reason he's the only HW champion in history(!) not to be broadcasted in the states (until he fought Haye, of course ;-) )

Comment

Working...
                      X