Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Donaire is jumping to 126 without facing Mares or Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realllly disappointed in this fight if it happens. He hasn't cleared out 122 yet and he thinks there is no challenges so he's gonna move up and fight the weakest champ at 126? That's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      Realllly disappointed in this fight if it happens. He hasn't cleared out 122 yet and he thinks there is no challenges so he's gonna move up and fight the weakest champ at 126? That's a joke.
      Don't say that to Uncle Roger.
      He'd tell you, "You dunno $h!t bout boxin!"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        If not nonito who do you think Rigo must be fighting next.. ? ?
        Another generic no-name fighter.You know same old same old.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Johns not the weakest champion at 126. Hes definetly better than Dib and Salido. Who else is there? Mikey Garcia? Johns arguably better than all of them.

Comment

Don't expect this to happen. Donaire-Rigondeaux is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Johns not the weakest champion at 126. Hes definetly better than Dib and Salido. Who else is there? Mikey Garcia? Johns arguably better than all of them.
              John doesn't deserve the respect of being considered better than Salido. Maybe he is, but he never actually fights anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Bit crappy if he jumps without fighting Rigo BUT the John fight is still a good fight id definitely look foward too that
                No its not John is way past it.

Comment

Actually...he got some pretty decent match ups at 126, Chris John, then take Billy Dib Belt, then take Ponce De Leon belt, then fight the winner out of Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia then it is off to 130

That to me wouldn't be a bad year of work at 126 at all despite me wanting to see him fight Mares and Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    No its not John is way past it.
                    Lol...funny one....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Lmao... Chris John. Everything going as I said. I said he would go up and go for the weakest champ. I hope he makes me eat my own words tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

John isn't the weakest champ. I also predicted that Donaire would move up, but I don't really have as much of a problem with it as I thought I would have. I guess its cuz the Rigo/Poonsawat fight didn't pop off, so now Nonito has the upper hand.
                      That sounds like an excuse to me. So who's the weakest champ at 126? Billy Dib? Cause Ponce and Salido sure as hell aren't. Chris John is still the weakest and worst champ at 126 to me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X