Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares if ''bradley is getting fucced''

didn't he get a gift vs pac anyway?

Comment

Alvarado was having success in the early rounds using his jab and keeping space but once it turned into a dog fight Rios killed him from there i am pumped for this rematch im surprised they are doing it immediately but il take it the first fight was one of the greatest fights i have ever seen.

Comment

Who isTimothy Bradley?.........some black guy that can't dance?......Obviously his feet weren't broken to the point where he couldn't run.......or punce for that matter.......Manny won that fight........Bradley got raped by Japanese she-boys after the fight........nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsucker View Post
          Who isTimothy Bradley?.........some black guy that can't dance?......Obviously his feet weren't broken to the point where he couldn't run.......or punce for that matter.......Manny won that fight........Bradley got raped by Japanese she-boys after the fight........nuff said
          he can't dance but he sure can run

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            WBO Latino Title? Despite their last names, both Rios and Alvarado are more American then Latino or Hispanic.
            Than why do you people call each Blacks or African American ? according to your wording you should just be called American

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Than why do you people call each Blacks or African American ? according to your wording you should just be called American
              ^^^^This

I personally hate the term (I prefer black, fukd dat). Example, if/when/since
              Charlize Theron gets/has her American citizenship....she's African American because she from South Africa but has American citizenship....the term is derogatory towards Black Americans. You rarely hear white people here break it down to Italian American, Irish American, etc. for those who've NEVER BEEN to these countries. With that said, we should just be called black, African OR American, not a combination of either.....until EVERYONE here does it.

Comment

Fight way to early... Alvarado is still haunted by that devastating loss.... I think Rios should look for other opportunities right now...

Comment

The first fight was a classic the second fight should be good as well. Will Alvarado make the adjustments in their second fight to win.

Comment

Another Arum fighter fighting for a vacate title, this fight is happening too soon and they don't need a title to sell a fight anyway.

Comment

Hopefully, Provodnikov gets a title shot afterwards.

Watching the fight again, and boy oh boy, Alvarado was getting caught with a lot of stupid shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X