Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao agree to extra testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to take anything away from JMM or Pac. But in my opinion, JMM was using PEDS for this last fight. But its only fair, cause I dont believed he used anything for his last 3 fights with Pac, and Pac I beleive has been using PEDS for a while I would go as far to say that he might of been using something for his last fight with Morales... All JMM did was even the score. JMM is a great fighter more skilled than Pac, and when he fought Pac clean he gave Pac all he could handle in all 3 fights. But this time he got smart and said phuk it..im going all out im 39..and i need to get this win, and Pac I dont believe used anything for Bradley or this last fight with JMM. The Pac that fought Margarito and Cotto wast not the same Pac that fought Bradley or JMM..he wasnt walking through punches like a beast his last 2 fights..I think with the whole political and religion stuff he has going on..he didnt want to risk his reputation..and he paid cuase he got some of his own medicine..And again im not a huge fan of either guy, and I wont discredit either guy they are both ATG's

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      He's done it for several fights, which is longer then any fighter in boxing history. Conte also works with Ward i think and not only has he never taken testing but he told AA it "wasnt necessary" when he asked for it.

The last sentence is funny because it youre criticizing him for not being tested longer when he in fact has been tested longer then anyone in history. This says something about boxing and you're agenda; you think conte is is/was feeding him drugs. It as pathetic as those saying JMM is juicing
      I've asked you before, on the AA/Ward/Testing issue- link please

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
        Why didn't Pacquiao agree to extra testing?
        because he "didn't even know what a steroid looks like" and could have been given detectable PEDs against his knowledge and will....lol

Come on, Roll....you know how clean and naive the fighting, ********, partying, pool playing, philandering Filipino congressman is....especially when he isn't holding Bible Study ofcourse...

I'm telling you...The Pinoy Schwarzenegger is a SAINT.

Ohhh man...the Tell-All on Pacquiao's gonna be a quite enjoyable and satisfying read someday...

Knocked THE **** out in 6, baby.

Comment

To proof that he's clean?

Ok so you dont care about boxing being clean, this is obvious
          why didnt pac do that?

Comment

So it not necessary to prove yourself clean?

Look NOTHING is stopping any fighter from testing himself, yet only 1 fighter is actually doing it, just one

Is it necessary for donaire to do it? Yet hes doing it anyway, to show how HE is clean
            you do realize manny never did this right?

Comment

Why didnt JMM test himself even if Pac "declined"?
              Shutup!!....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                according to roach, which you can take for what it's worth, bob arum was the one that shot it down. From what it seems Arum is totally against VADA/WADA/etc.
                But its still Mayweathers fault lol...Aside from that i mean you can't really trust neither of those liars because in another publication arum says no one came to him about random blood testing

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/3/37...teroid-testing

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4: Bob Arum says there were never plans for additional drug testing for fight.Only thing that makes this article BS is the fact they claim GBP prefers USADA but fail to realize that berto under conte failed a test in which was a fight promoted by GBP and Khan-lamont peterson who failed a VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Knibbsy1 View Post
                  I vote that what donaire is doing should be the norm for every active pro fighter not the exeption. Then there's no bs
                  I look forward to seeing Pacquiao do 24/7/365 drug testing. Seeing as how he wouldn't even do testing with a 14 day cutoff.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                    Not to take anything away from JMM or Pac. But in my opinion, JMM was using PEDS for this last fight. But its only fair, cause I dont believed he used anything for his last 3 fights with Pac, and Pac I beleive has been using PEDS for a while I would go as far to say that he might of been using something for his last fight with Morales... All JMM did was even the score. JMM is a great fighter more skilled than Pac, and when he fought Pac clean he gave Pac all he could handle in all 3 fights. But this time he got smart and said phuk it..im going all out im 39..and i need to get this win, and Pac I dont believe used anything for Bradley or this last fight with JMM. The Pac that fought Margarito and Cotto wast not the same Pac that fought Bradley or JMM..he wasnt walking through punches like a beast his last 2 fights..I think with the whole political and religion stuff he has going on..he didnt want to risk his reputation..and he paid cuase he got some of his own medicine..And again im not a huge fan of either guy, and I wont discredit either guy they are both ATG's
                    so why didnt manny agree to extra testing?

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                    The difference is that Pacquaio isn't training with a known steroid cheat.
                    Ariza worked under Memo
                    Come on man. You know that Memo could easily beat the commission tests.
                    So why didnt Manny agree to extra testing?
                    Like I said before, if you guys really believe that then you're very naive. A fighter in his forties doesn't suddenly put on muscle like the incredible hulk.
                    so why didnt manny agree to extra testing?

Comment

Unlike some others Manny will fight you if you take the test or not. But you have to be very naive if you think Marquez was clean.
                      what happened to "let the commission do their jobs"? and if Manny aint complaining why are you when Jmm took the same test Manny did

Comment

Working...
                      X