Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao agree to extra testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    Does your logic apply to Pac too? Or are you just another hypocritical douche bag??

P.S.

Don't answer. It's a hypothetical question. We all know the answer.
    The difference is that Pacquaio isn't training with a known steroid cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post

Commission did their jobs, JMM is clean, this was proven by the drug tests he took. Nevada already released the official results.

Comment

Come on man. You know that Memo could easily beat the commission tests.

Comment

Come on man. You know that Memo could easily beat the commission tests.
          He changed his life around. Hes a new man these days.

Comment

Like I said before, if you guys really believe that then you're very naive. A fighter in his forties doesn't suddenly put on muscle like the incredible hulk.

Comment

Like I said before, if you guys really believe that then you're very naive. A fighter in his forties doesn't suddenly put on muscle like the incredible hulk.
              Your right 135lbs to 143lbs in 1 year is Hulk like gains
              /sarcasm off.

Comment

It's about time all this ped ****e is done n dusted. I vote that what donaire is doing should be the norm for every active pro fighter not the exeption. Then there's no bs

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  JMM said he was willing to take any drug tests they wanted him to, as long as Pac took them too.

Why didn't Manny take him up on that offer?
                  Because Manny has a Daddy named Bob, and he wasn't playing that ish.

Comment

Roach has been involved with drug cheats as was assistant Justin Fortune , do your homework kid .

As reported in The Ring with Michael Rosenthal back in 2010, Roach was aware that a few of his fighters were using performance enhancing drugs.

“I won’t say I didn’t know,” said Roach in reference to his fighter James Toney. “I never asked him though, I never had a conversation.

“I could see his body had signs, his traps and stuff. He was either lifting a lot of weight or he was on something.”

Justin Fortune was another one of Roach’s fighters linked to steroids.
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 12-29-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

im not saying pacquiao is a drug cheat, but he's probably roided out of his mind

Comment

Working...
                      X