Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Dallas is On, Lundy Confirms He is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas has improved and rebuilt pretty well since he has switched trainers but I can't see a way he wins this fight.

Comment

A showcase fight either way for Matthysse, hopefully he looks impressive..

Comment

Lundy is scared.........only excuse he can give......Lucas is on a seek and destroy mission......WATCH OUT BRONER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsucker View Post
          Lundy is scared.........only excuse he can give......Lucas is on a seek and destroy mission......WATCH OUT BRONER!!!!!
          If they ever fight, Broner will completely out class the guy and I'll bet heavily on that.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            If they ever fight, Broner will completely out class the guy and I'll bet heavily on that.
            I agree, but the way HBO and his team are handling his career, seems like they think they can make another Mayweather-level star but the want to do it with Berto competition. We still have to see if Broner has the chin and heart of a #1p4p Atg. I think he has the talent, just tired of seeing him beat up stiffs. They gave Roy some soft touches too though, hopefully it will have to give soon. Can't wait to see Broners versions of RJjr/Toney or May/Coralles.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly
              i wonder if people will attack mythesse for fighting dallas. broner is being criticized for fighting reez (A stay busy tune up fight for may 4th) martinez is being criticized for wanting a rematch with chavez jr. (the same chavez who almost had him out)

i wonder if people will attack mythesse the same way.........
              the reason he's taking these fights is because ranked fighters don't want any part of him. so why should he be attacked?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by JAW View Post
                I agree, but the way HBO and his team are handling his career, seems like they think they can make another Mayweather-level star but the want to do it with Berto competition. We still have to see if Broner has the chin and heart of a #1p4p Atg. I think he has the talent, just tired of seeing him beat up stiffs. They gave Roy some soft touches too though, hopefully it will have to give soon. Can't wait to see Broners versions of RJjr/Toney or May/Coralles.
                mayweather was the original berto. he fought guys like justin juuko, carlos alberto ramon rios, carlos gerena, phillip ndou, henry bruseles etc...

Comment

almost a war

this is a huge let down ....after lucas winning lundy would have been relavent like wen josesito lossing to canelo ...almost and i kno lucas isnt canelo status yet promotionally but soon enough

Comment

lucas has no reason to be under fire ..he did notpull out the . hank did.and look a list of his opponets ...........in my eyes he either draw with judha and flat out beat that poser devin alexander....both fights in his opponets backyard....enough said.on that subject

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsucker View Post
                      Lucas has impressive povver and thatīs all, he is clearly too stupid to win anyone with a gameplan. Broner would outclass him.

Comment

Working...
                      X