Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim: Shane Mosley’s Not Done, Can Beat Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are shot when they talk about you still being able to beat the weakest champ in a division and not mentioning other Welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      You know you are shot when they talk about you still being able to beat the weakest champ in a division and not mentioning other Welterweights.
      Seriously...Shane doesn't even throw the right anymore, all he does is paw that pitty pat rangefinder jab and get hit in the face.

Comment

Yeah and in 3 years from now Shane will still be able to beat my grandma......doesn't prove anything. No mention of Alexander, Bundrage, Guerrero, Bradley..............now that is a SHOT fighter when the only name mentioned is the weakest champ in Mallinaggi.

Comment

Brother Naazim is funny.....

I got Paulie pulling it out though

Comment

Slightly interested in this fight. I see folks talkin bout Paulie's punching power(or lack there of). But what I see folks failing to mention is that at WW, Paulie is sitting down on his punches more, and has more pop. Now Shane has shown to have one of the better chins that we have seen in recent years, so I doubt a KD or KO happens. Most likely a Paulie UD.

But what would ya'll say if Paulie STOPS Shane???????????

Comment

I'm with Naz, even at this stage in his career Mosley is too much for Paulie

Comment

Mosley is one of my 10 favorite fighters of the last decade but his time is up. He knew it was over when he lost to Canelo and admitted it so why the hell fight when he knows it is over?

Comment

I met Naz the last time I was in Vegas. He's a cool dude. However if Mosley doesn’t KO Pauli (which is likely), I can't see him out boxing Pauli. Not a great fight as Mosley was done years ago but due to the fact Pauli is nothing special and won't hurt Mosley, we could see Mosley look good one last time. So it could turn out to be an interesting fight.

Like Margarito who's **** and highly over rated, Pauli is nothing great and doesn't pose a threat either.

Yet, I like his speed and boxing abilities. If he had power he could have been something special. He doesn't, so at 40+, Mosley could go all out and not worry about getting hurt but if he can't catch Puali, we could see Pauli pot shot to a 12UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Slightly interested in this fight. I see folks talkin bout Paulie's punching power(or lack there of). But what I see folks failing to mention is that at WW, Paulie is sitting down on his punches more, and has more pop. Now Shane has shown to have one of the better chins that we have seen in recent years, so I doubt a KD or KO happens. Most likely a Paulie UD.

But what would ya'll say if Paulie STOPS Shane???????????
                    The pactarts would jump on the Floyd is ducking Pauli and is scared for his life ect ect ect. If the fight got made, they would flip it and say Floyd is ducking everyone else and is cherry picking Puali...

Same **** different day. Yet, at this point I wouldn't mind seeing Pauli get a "good" win. I like Shane, but he should have retired after the Mora fight.

Comment

Paulie just got a gift over a slow as molasses fighter in Cano, I figure a shot Mosley should still be able to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X