No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim: Shane Mosley’s Not Done, Can Beat Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    The pactarts would jump on the Floyd is ducking Pauli and is scared for his life ect ect ect. If the fight got made, they would flip it and say Floyd is ducking everyone else and is cherry picking Puali...

Same **** different day. Yet, at this point I wouldn't mind seeing Pauli get a "good" win. I like Shane, but he should have retired after the Mora fight.
    I could see that happening. I would hope not. But I could see it.

Comment

Paulie is going to pull Shanes card. He CAN NOT pull the trigger. He is going to light him up. Watch.

Comment

fight will be a lot like Shane Mosley vs Sergio Mora...but Paulie gets the win by UD Easily instead of it being called a "DRAW"

Comment

Mosley wins. Unfortunately.

Comment

What a terrible fight. Meaningless to the sport, the only reason it's "competitive" is because one fighter is shot to ****. But the promoter, network, and commision can make a buck off of a guy who is likely broke or near broke, and speaks poorly. He shouldn't be sanctioned to fight.

Can Mosley even make the weight? Didn't he have trouble making 147 against Floyd when they fought?

God damn this sport is such a joke sometimes I can't believe it. How many other young guys out there have been paying their sanctioning fees climbing up the rankings, and they're gonna shamelessly give the fight to the last person that deserves it.

And worst of all, what if Shane wins? Then we have sit and hear about how he is "back" and have to watch him put himself at risk against the next young guy that they're ready to give a belt to?

Comment

this fools think malignaggi is a cherrypick lol.

i hope magicman boxes mosleys ears off.

Comment

Yeah he'll probably allegate he found a mysterious block on Pauli's wraps looooooooooooooooool

Comment

will be a good name to have on paulies record mosleys finished at this stage

Comment

That actually does mean he's done Naz.

Comment

People give Paulie entirely too much credit, i'm sorry but being fast with no power is just that fast with no power..I wouldn't put it past Mosley to set the trap to let that looping right of his go just like he did to mayweather in the 4th round..if Mosley can catch Mayweather with that punch twice I think he can definitely catch Paulie with it. Paulie's best chance is to tap tap and run, the moment he stops and tries to engage he'll pay for it. Mosley may be a shadow of what he once was but he's still got two punches in his arsenal which he can toss and have devastating effect with.

Comment

Working...
                      X