No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Philippine Boxing: The Best of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Filipinos have great fighters..some of them warriors...however I belve this wasn't a good year for them..in the same card farenas loss to Gamboa( farenas is a fearless warrior) then Mercito lose his 0 in a non-even-close against Vasquez and Pac got KTFO by marquez from the lower division...but they have big talent and they will streak back...
    That all happened in 1 day, I believe we have more than 360 days in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      That all happened in 1 day, I believe we have more than 360 days in a year.
      Yeah..i know...it take only 3 hours to break everything you do in years to keep it....

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Filipinos have great fighters..some of them warriors...however I belve this wasn't a good year for them..in the same card farenas loss to Gamboa( farenas is a fearless warrior) then Mercito lose his 0 in a non-even-close against Vasquez and Pac got KTFO by marquez from the lower division...but they have big talent and they will streak back...

You forgot Marquez!

Comment

The day Pacman retires PI boxing will truly come 2 light. Cause there are a lot of great talented guys but they don't get any credit cause Pacman is one of the top dogs in boxing.

Comment

Nice article, JM.

Comment

Working...
            X