Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonnen to Marquez: "he "miraculously went through puberty a second time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial. he was in amazing shape for someone his age, no way a natural. but saying that i think all athletes take ped, marquez just had the best ones

Comment

Until Marquez tests positive the only cheater in their sport is sonnen who tested positive. Sonnen is only good at talking ask Silva who didn't need steroids to beat him.

Comment

Cheating was ok when Pacquiao was the only juiced guy in his fights, but now when the playing field is even the Fighting Fraud of the Failippines needs even more accommodation. Biggest WW joke in history right there people.

Comment

sonnen would know huh?

he was the one with a trt ratio of 16:9

smh

Preceding his loss to Anderson Silva back at UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 117, it was revealed Sonnen had an overly high level of T/E (Testosterone/Epitestosterone) in his urine sample—16-9:1. The allowed ratio by NSAC (Nevada State Athletic Commission) is 6-1, which means he was nearly three-times over said ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Never having had a six pack doesn't mean you can't develop one at 40. Six pack and being ripped in general is more about your diet and skinfolds. Iv'e seen guys with spare tyres (love handles) develop six packs through exercise, but mainly it's 80% diet.

I myself have a strong core and large ab muscles, whilst noticeable, i'm not that ripped because even though i exercise i like to eat brie cheese and other bad fats, drink beer, wine and champagne and eat plenty of chocolate. I exercise so that i can eat "rich" foods. The one time i cut out bad fats and sugar for 3 months i lost 5kg of fat, and my abs were twice as visible even though i was doing the same amount of exercise.

We'd need JMM to have more fights against other 147 pounders to get a truer picture if he is getting "extra" help. It's hard to tell against MP, as arguably he's had his number all along.

As with most elite pro athletes though, it's a fairly safe assumption that he was on something.
            he had a 10 pack here wonder if he was juicing here

Comment

hahaha, hilarious commentary

Comment

Congrats MARQUEZ! you beat the **** out pacquioa and *******s so hard, That now his fan boys are looking for dumb excuses.....simply best put by scooby, from scoobyworkouts. com "when people accuse me of steroids, it makes me happy because that means my body is so amazing that to some it seems unnatural. Thank those that doubt your body."

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                  Anyone who thinks Marquez wasn't juiced and won fair and square is either a Marquez fan or an idiot, or both. That is a fact.
                  And where exactly is your logic on this coming from!? And it's not "a fact" it's your opinion, read a dictionary before you start talking nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    "Miraculously went through puberty a second time."
                    And Pacquiao didn't Chael?

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-28-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                      Marquez knows that Pac has a lot of things in his mind besides boxing, he fought him three times so he knows what Manny's weaknesses are, he trained his ass off and of course he juiced up courtesy of Angel in disguise. that sums up of what happened to Pac. Manny should learn and focus solely on boxing on his remaining fights if he wants to retire on top, if he can't do that well he should just hang up those gloves and start building his own church.
                      Both of them came out clean.

LOL who gives a **** about a guy that wears panties on and cuddles other guys on the floor XD

Comment

Working...
                      X