• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
    eat poop
    The greatest thing I've read all week.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Never thought I would agree with Sonnen on something but hes 100% right

Memo knows how to pass the standard urine tests like nothing and injected himself on youtube imagine what hes gonna inject JMM with
      once again ill ask, how is your d u m b a s s petition going? hahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
        these mma guys need to stfu and stay in their lane just bc their hillbilly sport is going under they are resorting to anything to get attention
        I agree with this

This shonen bum should stick to the bag of flaming dog **** he calls career.

Comment

Sonnen is one of the worst douchebag trolls you'll ever find. The guy is a good MMA fighter but his demeanor is grade A crap. He talks about everyone, past present, or future. He might be one day criticizing Ken Shamrock, a legend that he will never have to fight, and the next day he's criticizing Anderson Silva, a guy that beat him twice. Then he does something like this and talks about JMM, a guy who, probably, does not know who Chael is and does not care.

I love MMA, just like I love boxing, but Sonnen gives some fans a bad impression. The reason why he's getting a shot at Jon Jones is part because he trolls and plays the villain and part because Jon Jones is almost unbeatable at 205 and he just won't go up to heavyweight.

Comment

it takes one to know one.

Comment

I love how mad Sonnen's trolling makes people.

Comment

sometimes his trash talk is funny, but as a whole the guy is a lame. even setting the elevated testosterone suspension aside, guy is a convicted felon for money laundering and mortgage fraud.

Comment

I think Pac's the one that went through puberty a second time.

I mean he's the one that jumped face first into Marquez's fist like a child who's just taken up boxing.

Comment

Never having had a six pack doesn't mean you can't develop one at 40. Six pack and being ripped in general is more about your diet and skinfolds. Iv'e seen guys with spare tyres (love handles) develop six packs through exercise, but mainly it's 80% diet.

I myself have a strong core and large ab muscles, whilst noticeable, i'm not that ripped because even though i exercise i like to eat brie cheese and other bad fats, drink beer, wine and champagne and eat plenty of chocolate. I exercise so that i can eat "rich" foods. The one time i cut out bad fats and sugar for 3 months i lost 5kg of fat, and my abs were twice as visible even though i was doing the same amount of exercise.

We'd need JMM to have more fights against other 147 pounders to get a truer picture if he is getting "extra" help. It's hard to tell against MP, as arguably he's had his number all along.

As with most elite pro athletes though, it's a fairly safe assumption that he was on something.

Comment

Marquez did look toner/bigger than previously in his back, arms and shoulders and didn't gain much more weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X