• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    everytime I see GGG I think about German ****
    Oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Oh boy.
      I wasn't trying to be funny my dude.... its a german xxx company called GGG...German Goo Girls

Comment

Ah, ok. I wasn't sure where you were going with that. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          You're just looking at those 5 losses. I know what Rosado is. He the man that's gonna make me look like a fukin genius. A better question is "What is Golovkin?". Now either I'm crazy or the fight between him and a washed up Kassim Ouma was pathetic. The fight with Proska wasn't much better. The only thing that he's proven is that he hits hard against guys that can't hit at all. I don't mean to ramble off hate on the guy but damn! In a place like Bscene where a man can question the greatness of JMM, the skills of Adrien Broner, and the dominance of FMJ yet a person can semi-crown an untested guy like GGG is beyond my realm of expertise. My God he has so many weaknesses it baffles me.

I laughed to tears at this. Do you wear a size 8 3/4 hat too?
          studentofthegam - interesting view. This clearly comes from a guy who boxed himself on competetive level in both amateur and pro boxing.

Hope to see you around come Jan20.

"The only thing that he's proven is that he hits hard against guys that can't hit at all." - is the only proven thing that you've picked up about this guy?

Cheers
          Ted

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LOL...the dude from MAD Magazine, I used to read that as a kid. He does too, funny as hell

Don't feel like finding the post, but I said that a while back when he was just starting to get some hype that he looked like Alfred from MAD.

Comment

Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
              studentofthegam - interesting view. This clearly comes from a guy who boxed himself on competetive level in both amateur and pro boxing.

Hope to see you around come Jan20.

"The only thing that he's proven is that he hits hard against guys that can't hit at all." - is the only proven thing that you've picked up about this guy?

Cheers
              Ted
              Please tell me what he's shown you since the GGG star was born. I'll wait....?.............?.......... Its much worse than even Khan's following when they prematurely made him heir to the thrown. I don't know if he can take a punch. He tires quickly. He admires punches. His hands get ridiculously slow in the mid to late rounds. All Rosado has to do is bank rounds early with his jab and then load up on left hooks after the 6th and he'll knock him out. See on the 20th bub.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                Don't feel like finding the post, but I said that a while back when he was just starting to get some hype that he looked like Alfred from MAD.
                It's the shape of his head I guess, too funny

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It's the shape of his head I guess, too funny
                  And the size. A NY Giants football helmet is under that hair.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    Rosado is a top jmw not some fringe contender. I rate him higher than K9, Lara, Kirkland, and Martirosyan. I think beats Cotto and Angulo in a rematch too. He's a huge jmw and can punch. Molina is probably the only top jmw that would be willing to fight Rosado.

I think this fight make perfect sense. None of the top fighters are chomping at the bit to fight Golovkin at 160 and the same can be said for Rosado at 154. I can't wait to see this one it has fireworks written all over it.
                    You're crazy if you think Rosado is that good. I doubt he can beat any of those guys you listed.

Comment

can't wait to see golovkin back in the ring again..assuming he wins i hope he gets bigger fights after this...and hopefully he can land that big fight with martinez by the end of the year..that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X