Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Shoulder Surgery, Pavlik Cancellation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward should get better.

Comment

That not p4p like Ward.. I don't know what the purse was but Floyd fought Castillo with a torn rotator cuff that also required surgery..

Comment

Well, the injury saved us a totally worthless fight. Now Ward can go on ahead & lay siege to 174.

Comment

I had a shoulder injury, minor tear, and it took over 6 months for it to heal up sufficiently. There were shooting pains for about 4 months. I wish him luck on the surgery.

Comment

Ducking Pavlik now that he is with Garcia... This fight will never happen now.
            Andre Ward is overrated. He is very good... but not p4p. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
              Ducking Pavlik now that he is with Garcia... This fight will never happen now.
              Andre Ward is overrated. He is very good... but not p4p. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit
                That not p4p like Ward.. I don't know what the purse was but Floyd fought Castillo with a torn rotator cuff that also required surgery..
                you're ******ed lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I had a shoulder injury, minor tear, and it took over 6 months for it to heal up sufficiently. There were shooting pains for about 4 months. I wish him luck on the surgery.
                  Yea. Ward has already come back from an ACL injury, let's hope everything goes well, you can't really can't ask much of Ward as a fighter, but the fact he's been held up with injuries a couple times makes me nervous as a fan of him. Although he came back from a more serious injury when he tore his ACL within 6 months which is impressive. When I tore my ACL, it threw my ENTIRE body off. And I was like that for almost a year, so it's a shock Dre was able to come back from that in 6 months, and get in the ring and do a paint job on Camou.

Comment

Hope he can stay healthy..... I want to see him more often

Comment

Dawwww Andrea hurt his little pinky?

Daww so cute....... Joe Calzaghe would have cut that pinky off for a million dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X