Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Chávez Jr vs. Campillo go down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Chávez Jr vs. Campillo go down?

I think Jr. should move up, possibly to 168 or 175. Do you think he can take on people like Campillo?

Campillo has gotten robbed of wins 4 times. With his last win against Cloud, he should be a top 3 LHW right now. He'd outboxed Chavez Jr easily but probably lose on the scorecards with his luck.

Comment

by humiliating fashion in favor of campillo

Comment

Campillo would most likely out-box Chavez. I don't think Chavez should move up that far though, 168 would suffice.

Comment

Campillo will get killed, He wont be able to dodge chavez all 12 like he did cloud.

Comment

Campillo would Lacy him. Chavez doesn't even want to leave 160 for a reason, let alone move up to 175.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Campillo will get killed, He wont be able to dodge chavez all 12 like he did cloud.
              Lol, I was waiting for some ******ed clown to post something like this.

Comment

Gabriel Campillo and Carlos Molina are hated by the boxing god's!

Campillo would skool anybody at 168...including Chavez and Ward.

Cloud's win over Campillo was probably the worst robbery of 2012.

Last edited by UTEP; 12-27-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Do you actually believe this ******ation??

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                    Lol, I was waiting for some ******ed clown to post something like this.
                    You dont know shit about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X