Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Eyes Big Year, Stieglitz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Eyes Big Year, Stieglitz Rematch

Next year boxer Arthur Abraham wants to exceed his achievements of the current year. The WBO super middleweight champion expressed this opinion during a press conference in Yerevan, Armenia.

"We have a contract with Robert Stieglitz for a return bout. The next fight will be either on April 6 or March 31. My first important task next year is to win that important bout," Arthur Abraham said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Liking the Stieglitz rematch. I had their first fight a draw, and it was a pretty decent scrap.

Comment

This guy is a BUM

Why is this guy even mentioned on a boxing website. this guy is a bum. He wants to achieve more goals in 2013? what exactly does that mean? he's not gonna come back and fight anyone from the top ten, so what goals is he going to achieve? this guy fights all these dmitriy salita type of fighters and he considers himself an elite? does germany not realize what boxing really is?

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin82 View Post
        Why is this guy even mentioned on a boxing website.
        He's a current boxing world champion? just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin82 View Post
          Why is this guy even mentioned on a boxing website. this guy is a bum. He wants to achieve more goals in 2013? what exactly does that mean? he's not gonna come back and fight anyone from the top ten, so what goals is he going to achieve? this guy fights all these dmitriy salita type of fighters and he considers himself an elite? does germany not realize what boxing really is?
          the bold made me LOL

ppl in Germany who know and understand the sport say the same things about Abe....nobody besides the casual beer drinking fans thinks he's any good...I like him though, but whats real is real

Comment

Groves should be chasing Abraham; he shouldn't go anywhere near Froch when there's a comparatively easy route to a world title via Stieglitz/Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              He's a current boxing world champion? just a thought.

AA is a bum.

Comment

Yeah AA is a bum.

A multi-milionair, 2 weight class world champion bum !! Damn his life sucks, I would hate to be this BUM !!

Comment

Im from Germany AA is a paper Champ hes nothing

Not Worthy to be mentionend

Comment

AA never belonged at 168. MW was the division for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X