Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the "block" Richardson "found" on Margarito's wraps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A block fell out a block a block

WHERE IS THE DAMN BLOCK?

Comment

Originally posted by Margaretard View Post
      so they'd have a pic of it right? I mean if it was inserted and easily removable, there should be a pic somewhere, or.....?
      I've never bothered to find pictures of it.

But here is a great piece by Hauser on the case:

Let’s look at the real issues in the Margarito handwrap controversy, starting with Javier Capetillo.

Capetillo shredded his credibility by maintaining that the use of the inserts was accidental. A trainer doesn’t reach into his bag and make a mistake like that. To say that’s what happened here is nonsense.

Moreover, if (as Capetillo claims) the knuckle pads he pulled out of his bag “by mistake” had been used by another fighter in the gym, why was the gauze that surrounded the illegal inserts squeaky-clean?

There has been near-universal condemnation of Capetillo for his role in the handwrap scandal, and justly so.

The case against Margarito is more difficult to construct. Essentially, Antonio’s detractors say, “Stop with the bull****. A fighter who has fought for as long as Margarito has fought would be aware that his handwraps felt different.”

They maintain that Capetillo can’t be believed when he says Margarito didn‘t know about the inserts, because Capetillo lied when he said that using the illegal knuckle pads was an innocent mistake.

“And by the way,” they add. “If Margarito didn’t know about the inserts, then he also doesn’t know if the inserts were in his handwraps for other fights, including his brutal beat down of Miguel Cotto. Do you remember what Cotto’s face looked like after he fought Margarito? And suppose the inserts hadn’t been discovered before the Mosley fight? Take the hypothetical one step further and suppose that Margarito put Mosley in a coma and the inserts were discovered after the fight. There still wouldn’t be firm proof that Margarito ‘knew’ about the inserts. What would the appropriate punishment be then?”

The fact that the illegal inserts were previously used also raises the question: “Who used them?”

Were the inserts molded to Margarito’s knuckles? Is the stain on one of the inserts dried blood? If so, is it Antonio’s blood?

Margarito’s blood on the insert would be viewed by some as the equivalent of Bill Clinton’s semen on Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress. Certainly, it would be an interesting piece of the puzzle.

Meanwhile, Margarito’s position boils down to the following: “Capetillo was solely responsible for acquiring the gauze to make the knuckle pads. Margarito was not present when Capetillo prepared the knuckle pads. Margarito was totally unaware that anything improper had been inserted in the knuckle pads.”

Comment

WHERE IS THE DAMN BLOCK?

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post

WHERE IS THE DAMN BLOCK?
          There is no damn "block". Why would anyone trust Nazim anyway? he's an ex felon. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted the "block" himself to set Margarito up to give his fighter an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
            I've never bothered to find pictures of it.

But here is a great piece by Hauser on the case:

Let’s look at the real issues in the Margarito handwrap controversy, starting with Javier Capetillo.

Capetillo shredded his credibility by maintaining that the use of the inserts was accidental. A trainer doesn’t reach into his bag and make a mistake like that. To say that’s what happened here is nonsense.

Moreover, if (as Capetillo claims) the knuckle pads he pulled out of his bag “by mistake” had been used by another fighter in the gym, why was the gauze that surrounded the illegal inserts squeaky-clean?

There has been near-universal condemnation of Capetillo for his role in the handwrap scandal, and justly so.

The case against Margarito is more difficult to construct. Essentially, Antonio’s detractors say, “Stop with the bull****. A fighter who has fought for as long as Margarito has fought would be aware that his handwraps felt different.”

They maintain that Capetillo can’t be believed when he says Margarito didn‘t know about the inserts, because Capetillo lied when he said that using the illegal knuckle pads was an innocent mistake.

“And by the way,” they add. “If Margarito didn’t know about the inserts, then he also doesn’t know if the inserts were in his handwraps for other fights, including his brutal beat down of Miguel Cotto. Do you remember what Cotto’s face looked like after he fought Margarito? And suppose the inserts hadn’t been discovered before the Mosley fight? Take the hypothetical one step further and suppose that Margarito put Mosley in a coma and the inserts were discovered after the fight. There still wouldn’t be firm proof that Margarito ‘knew’ about the inserts. What would the appropriate punishment be then?”

The fact that the illegal inserts were previously used also raises the question: “Who used them?”

Were the inserts molded to Margarito’s knuckles? Is the stain on one of the inserts dried blood? If so, is it Antonio’s blood?

Margarito’s blood on the insert would be viewed by some as the equivalent of Bill Clinton’s semen on Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress. Certainly, it would be an interesting piece of the puzzle.

Meanwhile, Margarito’s position boils down to the following: “Capetillo was solely responsible for acquiring the gauze to make the knuckle pads. Margarito was not present when Capetillo prepared the knuckle pads. Margarito was totally unaware that anything improper had been inserted in the knuckle pads.”
            Could you post the non-essay version of that? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Larry's trolling this thread hard..... TS asked where the hell the alleged "block" is at
              larry usually gets outta any thread whenever i start answering his lying false propaganda , lol, he might get angry and try to troll but i will keep responding for him when he keeps making **** up

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                There is no damn "block". Why would anyone trust Nazim anyway? he's an ex felon. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted the "block" himself to set Margarito up to give his fighter an edge.
                I know but this pendejos believe everything they told em.

Margarito is a Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Margaretard View Post
                  Could you post the non-essay version of that? Thanks.
                  That was the non-essay version actually. It's a huge article by Hauser. Hauser doesn't skimp out on getting all the facts in.

Choose to stay ignorant and not read it if you wish though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                    That was the non-essay version actually. It's a huge article by Hauser. Hauser doesn't skimp out on getting all the facts in.

Choose to stay ignorant and not read it if you wish though.
                    Because I ask for VISUAL proof. Actual physical matter that can be seen and touched and examined, I'm being ignorant? Lemmmme guess you still believe in the Easter bunny and tooth fairy too?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      now a gauze that has been folded turned into a giant block , lol, so why does it get folded in interviews, lol, block of hardness my azz, you need to show a real block, lol, not ****in gauze, larry x is proud of your post and he might green k you for your false theory
                      I just told you what was reported mother****er. Of course you won't believe anything concerning Margarito being guilty.You're a ****ing jerk that nobody respects. ****ing Superman in your avy, grow up mother****er, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X