• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    This will be his last year fighting..enjoy it
    Not by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      Coming from Mr. Can't keep mayweathers d*ck out my mouth.
      you cant keep Mayweathers d*ck out your mouth? Damn bro...you just came busting out the closet didnt you :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        you cant keep Mayweathers d*ck out your mouth? Damn bro...you just came busting out the closet didnt you :AOR:
        Bro, you have Floyd's name under your username. You spend more time talking about him than you do your favorite fighter. You're hardly a Pacquiao fan, your just a lonely kid who spends his free time hating on a guy you'll never meet and who makes more money in one fight then you'll make in an entire lifetime.

What will you do when he actually does retire? Will you just find another fighter to hate on? It's looking like Broner will be the next guy for most on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Not by a long shot.
          I would agree with you Floyd will be around a long time, way past his sell by date. It may be on and off and certainly not at his current level but he will still be around, I just don't see any way around it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Bro, you have Floyd's name under your username. You spend more time talking about him than you do your favorite fighter. You're hardly a Pacquiao fan, your just a lonely kid who spends his free time hating on a guy you'll never meet and who makes more money in one fight then you'll make in an entire lifetime.

What will you do when he actually does retire? Will you just find another fighter to hate on? It's looking like Broner will be the next guy for most on NSB.
            oh what are you now...a professional profiler. You got me all figured out dont you...the mind of the feeble ones, how obtuse they are. And for your little information i have met Floyd. He is a piece of shlt in person as well! So he makes more money...that Makes him.....what.....better? :WORD: lol As for what i will do when he retires... probably hate on dumbasses like you for making dumbass post like these....oh wait thats what i do now.
            Broner TBD!!!!!!:ANWOD:

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              If it was up to me.. all of them would be red.
              RED?

I'm a noobie here...
              Last edited by fceeviper; 01-23-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry but am I the only person that really doesn't care to see Martinez vs Mayweather? Floyd would out box him. Sergio or anyone else in boxing history could out box Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  It doesn't take that long to make a decision. Him and his team obviously don't know what to do

Lets be honest here, the main fight most people want to see is Martinez, but that's not going to happen. Pacquiao was next, but that fight is completely dead

So... retire. He's 35 going to 36 soon
                  I agree also. He has done everything there is to do in boxing and he wants to retired undefeated. He is not concerned about fighting the best or fights the fans want to see. He should call it quits.

Comment

Working...
                  X