Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather speaks about HBO's bias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I despise Lampley. Have nothing but complete disdain for him. Perfect media lackey though. No matter how much of a **** he seems like, how contrary his statements can be and how much bias he shows, he will follow the money and will say and do exactly what you tell him to.

Piece of ****. It's great watching it. It's just as funny watching people that for years have backed up Pac, Arum, Roach etc not wanting stricter testing, and everyone around now doing a complete backflip, bringing up every bull**** excuse in the book and looking like absolute ****ing morons.

There's something incredibly arrogant about Lampley though. Woman beater, ****** glasses wearing pansy and a bias HBO tool.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Basically around the time Floyd started demanding blood testing. They had to prop up Manny some how. HBO had an agenda back then to cash out on Manny same as Arum. I just wished back then Floyd would of taking his talents to Showtime. That wouldve pissed them off.

Comment

What do you expect from morons? This same idiots are now trying to stain JMM name just because he KO Pac, now they want to advocate for better drug testing... When the whole world was talking about they were calling people names, I can't wait for Pacquiao to be gone from boxing, then all the moronic fans and media alike would be gone, it has already started now with them doing a 180 and wanting testing.

Comment

Jim lampley said ped's were no big deal at first

Oh this is gold

Comment

He is right, HBO commentators are biased.
            They are butthurt since Pac got knocked out, and instead of giving Marquez credit for beating him, they indirectly accused Marquez of using steroids by talking about better drugtesting methods right after the fight. When Floyd was asking for OSDT, they claimed he is afraid of their hero.
            And even if Marquez was on PEDs, what makes u think Pacquiao was not?
            Isn't Pacquiao the one boycotting OSDT since the first negotiations with Mayweather?
            Boxing is full of hypocrites and mindless fanboys, it is amazing how ignorant some boxing fans are..

Comment

Jim lampley said ped's were no big deal at first

It should have been lampley that Marquez retired when he knocked manny out not Merchant

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                I despise Lampley. Have nothing but complete disdain for him. Perfect media lackey though. No matter how much of a **** he seems like, how contrary his statements can be and how much bias he shows, he will follow the money and will say and do exactly what you tell him to.

Piece of ****. It's great watching it. It's just as funny watching people that for years have backed up Pac, Arum, Roach etc not wanting stricter testing, and everyone around now doing a complete backflip, bringing up every bull**** excuse in the book and looking like absolute ****ing morons.

There's something incredibly arrogant about Lampley though. Woman beater, ****** glasses wearing pansy and a bias HBO tool.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  I never heard him say that before about his daughter. What a weezle!!

Comment

just re watched the pac man bradley fight and then watched those videos a few people did exposing the bias, that was the worst thing ive seen in a long time they had me fooled into thinking pac man destroyed bradley, id say pac man won the fight but by one round or even a draw... smh at lampley saying bradley had no head movement in that fight.... just sad

Comment

"Pow, pow, pow....Pacquiao strafing Bradley with rights and lefts"........sure Lampley, we know.

Comment

Working...
                      X