Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
    oh..I get it..you cant comprehend..
    lets see..
    I never said "minorities should stick together"..I said its strange when minorities are racist against other minorities..that doesnt mean "stick together"..that means "stop being ignorant"..
    but the part I was asking you if you agreed with is when I stated its even stranger when these same racists try to call someone else out for being racist, when theyve referred to blacks as ******s on twitter. wouldnt you consider yourself ignorant and in fact strange in that sense?
    What I do consider ignorant are the abusive hate filled Karma messages you've been leaving me. Stick to your "lets all join forces against our victimizers" mentality. I don't want it.

Comment

• Broner is a punk, what else would you expect a punk to say?

Comment

• ****ing same old cry babies always crying about something. If it isn't Floyd, it's Broner. Always a mountain out of a ****ing mole hill. Just stfu please, lmao!

Comment

• It's always the same ole bottom of the barrel posters that you all quote too. Stop quoting the sorry posters and things will be ok. You know who to talk boxing with and who NOT to talk boxing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            What I do consider ignorant are the abusive hate filled Karma messages you've been leaving me. Stick to your "lets all join forces against our victimizers" mentality. I don't want it.
            so you dont consider it strange and ignorant that you refer to black people that way on twitter, but youre in this thread playing the shame game..gotcha!!

and I find it creepy that you check your karma that much, as I literally just sent it..and if you recall, you sent me red K in the same exact thread..just returning the love

Comment

• You people calling Broner a racist really need to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBKyiRQYs9c

Comment

• Comment

• I saw the interview on ES. He was standing with Danny's dad so it made sense and it was light hearted. I take it he was talking about Morales and Demarco.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    I saw the interview on ES. He was standing with Danny's dad so it made sense and it was light hearted. I take it he was talking about Morales and Demarco.
                    This thread is pointless, seeing where it's coming from. TS is apparently infamous for posting racist crap online.
                    Maybe if this was an honest post coming from one of the respectable Mexican posters on here we could have a civilized conversation.
                    But this whole thread is just filled with bickering and race baiting.
                    I haven't paid too much attention to Broner outside of his fights to be honest. I don't really care for his personality. But what do you expect from an uneducated person that doesn't know any better?
                    He works with Mexicans and for a Mexican so I doubt he's racist. He's probably just ignorant or doing it on purpose to try to play the heel, WWE style.
                    Either way I really don't care about athlete's personal lives after I watch them perform I change the channel and worry about my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Yeah, right. They fed some Mexicans to those dudes. Danny Garcia beat up on an old past his prime Mexican great, just like Khan did with Barrera. Broner beat up on Demarco. Mexicans get fed to other fighters a lot and they are disrespected this way. I gotta keep it real. Then, they use some Mexican champions as stepping stone title holders, while they are building a young prospect. It happens all the time. But, it probably happens with other fighters from other countries, and not just Mexicans. But, Mexicans are the foundation of this sport.
                      These promoters know Mexicans have a BIG fanbase so they build their fighters fighting/beating Mexicans. How do you think Pacquiao came about? How do you think Mayweather came about? Look at the dates he fights on. Top Rank was going along the same way with Gamboa (Solis, Salido and Ponce). Look at Donaire too (Marquez, Montiel and now Arce). It's probably tough for Mexicans watching their own people being used as a stepping stone but it's a promoting scheme. I know it hurt me watching Casamayor being fed to Guerrero and Bradley (especially bum ass Bradley) but it's reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X