No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    i read through the thread & just before a made a comment I realized that the ones who are crying racism are secretly racist themselves............

I wanted to say broner is ****** for making dumb comments......But i will also say that there are many insecure men in this thread. afraid of something i can not explain........insecure about something i can not explain. so many in this thread (you know who u are) have A inferiority complex mixed with secret racist thoughts.

when a man feels beatin down, weak, pride snatched & broken. he will resort to sympathy & b*tching........even bringing up irrelevant things such as culture or money.

You can dance around the truth & play dumb as much as you want but it still won't change the fact that you're weak, insecure, spineless, & feminine.................
    excellent post bro ...***ing excellent!!!

Comment

• Man the double standard is so obvious i dont see why they just dont condemn the statement for what it was, move on, instead of defending this crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Man i dont understand why you come on here and act like everyone else is racist and you be on Twitter calling me all kind of racial slurrs and think it is funny..now imma be real and say i think every race has a love for their own,but to go out of your way and down other races then get mad when it is done to you is pathetic man..i have no issue with you but you need to look at yourself in the mirror and kill that ******ed **** you be doing cause it aint cute,it aint funny,and one day if you say **** like that to someones face you will end up getting killed...Im just being real with you man,dont come on this site on your high horse when you do the same **** on Twitter,deny it all you want but what im saying is 100 percent fact you have called me some disgracful **** on there man and that just aint cool at all
        Is dude going to answer this post?

Comment

• Is that all? Was he implying to Garcia that GBP are trying to make them fight Mexican fighters? Or is there more to this?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            hahahaha broner looked terrified

Comment

• Broner can box, but his character is of a punk

Comment

• y'all sensitive..

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  I dont blame them most of them are closet racist towards mexican, they priase puerto ricans cause they try to act black but mexican are one of the only races who still have their culture.
                  You cry when people take shots at your country, but even when defending your own, you take shots at other nationalities.

Comment

• butthurt....

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      blacks are just the biggest cry babies, everyone knows that. we all know that. They will play the victim till they die.

He said oscar will win, hes a racist,

Said pacquaio really won that fight against bradley, hes a racist,
                      I'm not THAT sentimental...I aint wanna give you no words like a instrumental...but you talking like you opened some doors for my ppl to enter through to....smh....come to the spots where we're known to get our Debo on...I bet when you touch down you'll bow down and get ya Tebo on

you dudes are clowns...I used to think you dudes were just rubbed the wrong way by street cats...but I'm starting to think that hate is embedded...sad ish my dudes....anyway, cats talking that double standards ish like they just read a scxript or something...foh....VIVA MEXICO can get screamed out into a crowd at a weigh-in or after a fight or at a press conference...let BLACK POWER OR WHITE POWER get screamed out

let Floyd come out and say he dedicates his victory to the black ppl world wide...and watch how the storm rides in on his head....so fall way back with that fake righteousness...I swear I'm done in here...I can go on and on with proper examples of things that actually were said and not some WHAT IF ish...I just wanted to paint the pic that dudes refuse to see

Comment

Working...
                      X