Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid broner and floyd are racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      wait adrien broner doesn't realize his career and opponents have all been carefully handpicked for him?

This Bozo thinks he's the ****, bragging about his "0"

what a joke!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        so why are you crying in this thread and playing the victim?
        when did I cry or play the victim? QUOTE ME PLEASE.

Comment

• lol broner funny man.

And i as a Mexican have yet to see why I'm supposed to be opposed to him, I aint seeing nothing racist yet. But I will agree that if it were to be a Mexican American fighter like say Brandon Rios who would have said "they tried to feed us to some blacks" there most likely would have been an outcry because of that...

what can I say some people are just more sensitive than others...

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            when did I cry or play the victim? QUOTE ME PLEASE.
            are you not in this thread complaining...then saying blacks complain and play victims...it isnt about race it is about stupidity and ignorance and that knows know color or race...ignorance is ignorace

Comment

• alotta racism in this thread.

Comment

• man the double standards are killing me.

Too much hypocrisy in some of floyd supporters here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  are you not in this thread complaining...then saying blacks complain and play victims...it isnt about race it is about stupidity and ignorance and that knows know color or race...ignorance is ignorace
                  this is my post in this thread.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  its whatever. He can feel how he wants. He thinks about mexicans more then mexican think about him.

He just a product of thriving in weak divisions.

then weak ass broner fans and floyd fans try to call me a racist lol.

rest of my post is putting dumbasses in check.

Comment

• Originally posted by twrx View Post
                    Im from orange county and its the same . Hence why I said ignorant not racist. He's to stupid to know the differences so he's ignorant. You cant say Manny is Chinese cause he looks like it but I can see Bronner sayinh I think that china man just got ktfo by some mexican. When your in the spot light being politically correct can be your bff.
                    And also a lot of these guys that are so offended by this, don't like Broner anyway. "Grasping for straws" comes to mind. Broner is young and will learn any little thing he says about race will be blown out of proportion, because he's in the spot light, like you said.

Comment

• "lol Broner....he young "

Comment

Working...
                      X