Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Oscar Dela Hoya vs. Antonio Margarito at 147 Lbs. Prime for Prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishnets ducked Margarito and left boxing through the back door when pacquiao beat the crap out of him, but i think prime for Prime , fishnets wins a boring decision runing ala trinidad for the las 5 rounds
    Photobucket

Comment

depends, is this with or without plaster involved????

doesnt matter anyways, w/ plaster, oscar boxes him out,

w/o plaster, oscar knocks him out like vargas

Comment

DLH schools him to a UD.

Comment

The tornado by murder

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Prime for prime? Hilarious.

Name me one come-forward banger Oscar lost to or came close to losing to.

I won't even wait for the reply: There wasn't one. And the fight would not have been a "barn burner" it would have been a shutout for the golden boy. Oscar was a gold medalist man, meat-and-potatoes guys like Margarito got shut down when they tried to **** with Oscar.

Margarito might have been more than a shot-ass De La Hoya could handle in 2008, but prime for prime Oscar coasts to a UD. I swear to god, people around here's memory only goes back 3-4 years. Oscar in his prime was a fucking boss.
            dela hoya had 12 fight in ww in his prime, won 10, 7 by ko/tko's but also suffered two significant loses in his prime which were highly questionable.
            mosley twice (first fight was razor thin, rematch removed any doubts after dela hoya faded in the late rounds but was later nullified by the public after mosley confessed to using PEDs)
            trinidad (though controversial, still a loss on paper)

Comment

I like Tony but let's keep it real, Oscar's movement was far too good for Margarito to get his paws on him. Baring Oscar having a momentary lapse of reason and trading w/ Tony, I see UD any day of the week.

Comment

Oscar would beat the brakes off that bum the two shouldn't be mentioned together.

Comment

Hard to say they were both monsters in their primes, but I'd have to go with Margarito via his Mexicaness

Comment

it almost sounds politically correct to say Oscar would win ....and thats all it is...Oscar, the 6 round fighter, the one hand fighter would get chewed up by a very durable, tough nosed, big strong welter who can hurt you and outwork you...that type of dude would beat Oscar like 9 times outta 10 imo....I got Marg...I never bought the Oscar hype...sorry!!

Comment

DLH, not even close..its hard to say how good Margirito was since the whole plaster thing..

Comment

Working...
                      X