No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Trying To Get My April Fight To The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Barrera-Salita-McCloskey is the kind of **** you get when Khan takes his glass jaw back across the Atlantic.

The only entertainment he has provided in the UK was the 15 seconds of Nirvana boxing fans got when Khan faced Prescott.
    Not true.

We also got Khan v Prescott which is the best 15 quid I've ever spent.

Comment

Barrera-Salita-McCloskey is the kind of **** you get when Khan takes his glass jaw back across the Atlantic.

The only entertainment he has provided in the UK was the 15 seconds of Nirvana boxing fans got when Khan faced Prescott.
      Still makes me happy that you lost 400 dollars on the Maidana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        Here you go *****es

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009...ite-wba-salita

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...ca-bigots-hate

''Khans love of america is fueled by british bigots''. LMAO. Tell that to angel garcia.
        Haha the second article has no khan quote and the first says nothing about him leaving Britain because he loves america more. So you lied and that makes you the b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

You left out Kotelnik, who he beat to become the third-youngest British fighter to win a world title, at 22.
          I left it out because it wasn't a downright terrible fight. It certainly wasn't exciting though either.

Khan never hurt Kotelnik and ran around the ring for 12 rounds potshotting him. Kotelnik was simply too slow and basic to cut the ring and land his punches.

I certainly wouldn't watch that fight again, but I guess you are right about Kotelnik. If I am being honest Khan has only completely fleeced his English fans in 3 out of 4 fights, not 3 in a row.

Comment

I left it out because it wasn't a downright terrible fight. It certainly wasn't exciting though either.

Khan never hurt Kotelnik and ran around the ring for 12 rounds potshotting him. Kotelnik was simply too slow and basic to cut the ring and land his punches.

I certainly wouldn't watch that fight again, but I guess you are right about Kotelnik. If I am being honest Khan has only completely fleeced his English fans in 3 out of 4 fights, not 3 in a row.
            lol. As a US boxing fan I don't understand why you are so dedicated to hating on Khan of all people. I don't really have a problem with it, I just find it a little unusual. Did he beat one of your fave boxers or do you have another account here where you talk regular boxing?

Just on Kotelnik, I think that remains Khan's best pure boxing performance. He should return to that style imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              lol. As a US boxing fan I don't understand why you are so dedicated to hating on Khan of all people. I don't really have a problem with it, I just find it a little unusual. Did he beat one of your fave boxers or do you have another account here where you talk regular boxing?

Just on Kotelnik, I think that remains Khan's best pure boxing performance. He should return to that style imo.
              Khan is an easy target. He's been paid more than he ever earned, he was coddled along the way and given an optional title shot against a champion tailor made for him. He gets put back on cable TV after getting knocked out in embarrassing fashion. He is so ignorant that when he talks that he can't help but blame a HOF trainer for his losses even if he isn't trying to.

For what it's worth I don't understand how anyone can support such an ignorant, ungrateful fool who never shuts his mouth and fails on the largest stage. He should bend over and beg the forgiveness of his fans for taking so much money off them then embarrassing himself so badly against middle of the road fighters.

I hate Floyd Mayweather too, but he also wins fights and backs up his talk so I am less inclined to make fun of him. Khan is basically a cheap knock off version of a **** like Mayweather who gets KTFO half the time he enters the ring.

I don't like Arthur Abraham, Andre Berto or Lucian Bute either. If you pay close attention there is a common thread to fighters I dislike. They tend to be overrated, overpaid and love beating up on easy opposition in front of their home fans, then getting trashed when they run up against a real fighter.

Comment

Khan is an easy target. He's been paid more than he ever earned, he was coddled along the way and given an optional title shot against a champion tailor made for him. He gets put back on cable TV after getting knocked out in embarrassing fashion. He is so ignorant that when he talks that he can't help but blame a HOF trainer for his losses even if he isn't trying to.

For what it's worth I don't understand how anyone can support such an ignorant, ungrateful fool who never shuts his mouth and fails on the largest stage. He should bend over and beg the forgiveness of his fans for taking so much money off them then embarrassing himself so badly against middle of the road fighters.

I hate Floyd Mayweather too, but he also wins fights and backs up his talk so I am less inclined to make fun of him. Khan is basically a cheap knock off version of a **** like Mayweather who gets KTFO half the time he enters the ring.

I don't like Arthur Abraham, Andre Berto or Lucian Bute either. If you pay close attention there is a common thread to fighters I dislike. They tend to be overrated, overpaid and love beating up on easy opposition in front of their home fans, then getting trashed when they run up against a real fighter.
                Fair enough. Just on Khan, he does talk too much but I don't think there's any malice or genuine arrogance on his part, I just don't think he's the sharpest knife in the drawer upstairs.

Comment

Lol he's been stopped twice out of 30 fights is it? Hardly half the time. He was Ko'd good by Prescott all them years ago, but he was standing against Garcia. And by fighting Kotelnik, Barrera, Solita, Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah, Mccloskey, Peterson and Garcia - it's hardly nip picking is it? Don't understand all this hating - he's an exciting young fighter. If he was from the states he would have been the best thing since sliced bread. But it's idiots like you who prove just how much you know about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    I wonder what England takes from him in taxes as their system is far higher than the US...he's lucky if he pulls in, after expenses & taxes, $.20 on the dollar...
                    50% of his earnings.

It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Haha the second article has no khan quote and the first says nothing about him leaving Britain because he loves america more. So you lied and that makes you the b1tch
                      He said he is treated like a GOD in america. Do I need to find this for you too?

Comment

Working...
                      X