Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L@@K how scared mayweather was of prime margarito!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    Whats pathetic is when the history books are reopened no one will care about who Floyd was or wasnt scared of.... and Cheato will forever be viewed as a cheater with even his best wins questioned.... Reality hurts
    /End of thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      What's even more pathetic is that Floyd fan boys will die for Floyd ala LarryX but Floyd specifically says he's not here to prove to the "boxing fans" WHO THE BEST IS. He only cares about $$$$ and not them.
      LMAO, so true, and sad.

Comment

Margarito was a cheater, dude cheated his way to make a rep **** that guy man.

Comment

Floyd=ATG

Margo=disgraced cheater

Comment

floyd isnt exactly known for his bravery and courage, more infamous for being a crying poser tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Floyd=ATG

Margo=disgraced cheater
              floyd=disgrace

margo=ATG cheater

Comment

So while everybody else loses....Floyd continues to win, not get dropped and make millions. While the fans of the others try to find youtube evidence and articles to discredit Floyd, Floyd fans can just pull up evidence of the others getting KTFO. So now tell me who really wins?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Whats pathetic is when the history books are reopened no one will care about who Floyd was or wasnt scared of.... and Cheato will forever be viewed as a cheater with even his best wins questioned.... Reality hurts
                  Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Floyd=ATG

Margo=disgraced cheater
                  Originally posted by Travdog View Post
                  So while everybody else loses....Floyd continues to win, not get dropped and make millions. While the fans of the others try to find youtube evidence and articles to discredit Floyd, Floyd fans can just pull up evidence of the others getting KTFO. So now tell me who really wins?
                  Can't add any more to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
                    yeah by other fighters. how does floyd win? he didn't do anything. imagine if leonard ducked hearns and waited till barkley ko'd him and said "see i told you i was better" or waited till duran got ko'd by hearns and said "see i told you i was better" fortunately he didn't do that because on top of all the money he had, he also had something floyd does not have. the drive to be a great boxer. waiting till your biggest threats lose is pansy sh-it. are you a fan of a pansy?

Comment

Working...
                    X