Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who played in movies...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Baer was in a lot of movies, Jack Dempsey also had roles in certain movies.
    Gene Tunney was in one movie which I tried to find for a long time but it says everywhere that it doesn't exist anymore cause there is no copy of it that survived.

Comment

btw Joe Bugner (Ali opponent) played a role in at least one Bud Spencer & Terence Hill movie.

Comment

Mark Breland was in Lords Of Discipline.

Comment

Flipping through channels one night I saw Diego Corrales (RIP) in a prison movie with Rob Schneider he of Duece Bigalow fame

Comment

Originally posted by cashdon View Post
            Flipping through channels one night I saw Diego Corrales (RIP) in a prison movie with Rob Schneider he of Duece Bigalow fame
            That movies called Big Stan. Joe Goosen was in that movie too.

Comment

David Haye was an off credits stunt **** in Butt Brothaz, released by Man Enough Films in April 2012

Comment

There's an Abel Ferrara movie based on an Elmore Leonard novel called Cat Chaser from 1989 I saw the other night. There's a brief scene featuring Alexis Arguello as a knife-wielding thug.

Comment

George Chuvalo was in The Fly. He gets his arm broken in an arm wrestling match with Jeff Goldblum.

Sugar Ray Leonard was in an episode of Tales from the Crypt. He plays a gravedigger. He gets killed with his own shovel. But the guy who does it gets his at the end of the episode.

Randall "Tex" Cobb was in Uncommon Valor. I think he beats up Patrick Swayze in that one.

Comment

Ali was in The Greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                      George Chuvalo was in The Fly. He gets his arm broken in an arm wrestling match with Jeff Goldblum.

Sugar Ray Leonard was in an episode of Tales from the Crypt. He plays a gravedigger. He gets killed with his own shovel. But the guy who does it gets his at the end of the episode.

Randall "Tex" Cobb was in Uncommon Valor. I think he beats up Patrick Swayze in that one.
                      SRL is all over the TV. He was on "Punked!" and also "Are you smarter than a 5th grader"

For punked they pretended his son wrecked his sports car. He didnt even really get mad.

Comment

Working...
                      X