Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great man in and out of the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      finally got someone to reply to my bait comment.........

now. how is lewis greater then johnson? I'm gonna enjoy this.
      I'll let Manny explain.

Comment

• Lennox is very high on my list.

Comment

• Lennox was a great HW. Huge size, brilliant jab, massive power, good ring IQ. The only downside was his chin which was suspect.

Still, no doubt a top 10 ATG HW.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Lennox was a great HW. Huge size, brilliant jab, massive power, good ring IQ. The only downside was his chin which was suspect.

I agree and Lennox was a versatile fighter. He had that slickness too, even when being a massive man.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
              I'll let Manny explain.

manny trained both lewis & wlad so it's not surprising in the least.

he also had wlad at number 8 which is crazy.................(that would mean lewis would be in the top 5) no way............

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Lennox was a great HW. Huge size, brilliant jab, massive power, good ring IQ. The only downside was his chin which was suspect.

He was down twice in his whole career. Not many heavyweight champs can say the same.

Lewis had a good chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  He was down twice in his whole career. Not many heavyweight champs can say the same.

Lewis had a good chin.
                  yea,,,lewis's chin wasnt nearly as bad as many think. the only kinda downer with his being knocked down twice was that he never showed he could get up from a knockdown and win. he just didnt recover well when really clocked

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    manny trained both lewis & wlad so it's not surprising in the least.

he also had wlad at number 8 which is crazy.................(that would mean lewis would be in the top 5) no way............
                    What has training Lennox and Wlad got to do with Johnson? Manny simply pointed out why Johnson shouldn't be in the top 5.

Comment

• he could very well be in top 5. i would put ali, foreman, holmes ahead of him and probably joes louis but not much else. marciano wouldnt stand a chance in the ring against lewis and joe lewis would be too flat footed but he did dominate boxing for a long time so have to give joe lewis his props

Comment

Working...
                      X