Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Well, i'm guessing you rate Mayweather higher than Lewis.

A guy who ducks every threat, just to preserve a pathetic '0'> A guy who cleaned out his weight class and fought regularly?

Seriously, GTFOH.
    Dont mind him, america has its share of them ignorant and uneducated, reloaded being one. We dont take him seriously, you shouldnt either.

Comment

• maybe he was to scarred of a klit rematch ever think of that

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        how many times have you copied and pasted that?
        You do realize that NON TROLLING lengthy h2h break downs take 5-10 minutes to write out right?
        I'm not gonna spend half an hour writing out new h2h break downs when I got beautiful ones to copy and paste.

So far I have not read ANY break down as good as the ones from that source.

That source wonderfully broke down Lennox Lewis vs the Greats.. not one legit counter break down was made.. (probably because it's impossible)
        the only counters to those break downs of Lennox vs the Greats is
        'OH HE GOT KNOCKED OUT, DUHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR HERP HERP'

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Well, i'm guessing you rate Mayweather higher than Lewis.

A guy who ducks every threat, just to preserve a pathetic '0'> A guy who cleaned out his weight class and fought regularly?

Seriously, GTFOH.
          Its got nothing to do with Floyd you butt hurt loser , Im saying Ali vs Lewis you wanna enter into it , otherwise put your Floyd hate in a thread it belongs , so you GTHFOH with that other piss ant Floyd hater , its a HW thread goose !

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            maybe he was to scarred of a klit rematch ever think of that
            HE BROKE Vitali's face.. Vitali was and IS a great champion... But he BROKE his eye face..

Luckily or by skills.. it happened. get over it..

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
              You do realize that NON TROLLING lengthy h2h break downs take 5-10 minutes to write out right?
              I'm not gonna spend half an hour writing out new h2h break downs when I got beautiful ones to copy and paste.

So far I have not read ANY break down as good as the ones from that source.

That source wonderfully broke down Lennox Lewis vs the Greats.. not one legit counter break down was made.. (probably because it's impossible)
              the only counters to those break downs of Lennox vs the Greats is
              'OH HE GOT KNOCKED OUT, DUHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR HERP HERP'
              Your fcked in the head !

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                Dont mind him, america has its share of them ignorant and uneducated, reloaded being one. We dont take him seriously, you shouldnt either.
                You know him? What does he usually post about?

Comment

• lewis broke his face and klit broke lewis career ended it

Comment

• if u see guevero he is talking about how much he hates floyd thats almost 100% thats no lie he weird with it

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
                      You know him? What does he usually post about?
                      hes been posting about floyd for years now, he thinks a decade is made up of 11 years, he argues floyd got bronze at the olympics because he was black, he thinks Muhammad ali's thrash talking doesnt compare to floyd.

Nobody takes him seriously in NSB, look at his rep.

Comment

Working...
                      X