Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Holyfield did a lot more than Lewis a far as legacy goes , Tua Rudduck and Bruno were nobodys .
    Jesus, what bulls*it. We best write-off Mayweather's entire resume, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
      GTFOH, fool.
      Answer it and lets see who is the fool ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Lennox fought in the Deepest, toughest division in the history of the sport. He existed in the era where both America and Eastern Europe had elite heavyweight fighters.

He defeated the last American to medal silver or higher in the Olympics: Rid**** Bowe

Defeated the first dominant Eastern Euro champ in Vitali Klitschko.

Perfect bookends to an ATG career.

All of this ^^^^^^^.

Comment

Answer it and lets see who is the fool ?
          Already did ..
          Fool.

Lennox Lewis prime 95-00.
          Rahman I was close to prime, but no longer prime.

Fact is Manny Steward said Lewis prime was 95-00.. I will rather believe the great Manny who said Lewis wasn't prime against Mccall than you.

You vs Manny Steward.... you lose.. Bye Bye now..

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
            Because he would have taken those 'atg's the same way he fought Rahman and Mccall right?
            Tyson in his prime lost to Douglas... oh wait was that past prime?

Lennox's prime was 95-00(end of Tua fight)
            See.. Just like Tyson.. Lennox never lost in his prime..
            The difference is you can ACTUALLY argue that Lewis wasn't in his prime against Mccall OR Rahman.

Manny Steward said Lennox wasn't prime against Mccall. You calling Manny a liar? I won't . I believe Manny and respect Steward.
            He got caught , what are you arguing about you dont know if the likes of Foreman dont blow him out in a round , its a BS argument about a guy you reckon is the best that got iced twice , I dont believe the Greatest of AT of any division would be somebody thats been KOED twice , something we will never know , no point arguing because there is no argument , its just in my mind the GOAT fighters dont get stiffened at any time in there career . maybe I just want to believe that GOAT champions to be above the rest , thats more from my love of boxing and nothing to do with any particular fighter .

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
              Already did ..
              Fool.

Lennox Lewis prime 95-00.
              Rahman I was close to prime, but no longer prime.

Fact is Manny Steward said Lewis prime was 95-00.. I will rather believe the great Manny who said Lewis wasn't prime against Mccall than you.

You vs Manny Steward.... you lose.. Bye Bye now..
              Talk about little kids you lot are a bunch on name droppers lol , Manny the trainer said so , so nobody in history matters , piss of idiots .

Lewis KOED = TWICE , Manny wrong

Comment

• lewis definitely is more respected in the boxing world (america) included than duckweather thats for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Jesus, what bulls*it. We best write-off Mayweather's entire resume, then.
                  Got nothing to do with Floyd , Holyfield did more than Lewis did Id like to see Lewis give Holyfield hight weight reach I know what would happen KO no 3 , I,ll play tag team against you schoolgirls if you like .

Comment

Talk about little kids you lot are a bunch on name droppers lol , Manny the trainer said so , so nobody in history matters , piss of idiots .

Lewis KOED = TWICE , Manny wrong
                    You mad.. Kid.. I can literally sense your rage and the lack of female companionship you been experiencing lately.
                    When was the last time you took a cute girl out? Been a while (maybe never?)

Lennox's prime was 95-00. Deal with it.

He avenged both defeats. Deal with it.

You haven't taken a girl out in years.. Deal with it.

You are the eater of red k's on a boxing site which you love and adore.
                    Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                      lewis definitely is more respected in the boxing world (america) included than duckweather thats for sure.
                      But not as respected as Ali !

Have look at this little Floyd hating germ sticking his nose into a HW debate hating on Floyd , your a piss ant kid !

Comment

Working...
                      X