No announcement yet.

Floyd has defeated the #1 guy in EVERY division he has been in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Pretend over what? Dirks sig WTF are you inbred talking about? Lol you guys are reaching
    you said ricky hatton ducked junior witter like the PLAQUE. not reaching at all, its a laughable fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      at least he fought margarito!! 17lb weight disadvantage come fight night. cant say the same for floyd. laugh at the diaz fight if you like, i laugh at floyds fight with ortiz! i laugh at the fact floyd cotto didnt happen when everybody wanted to see that fight. convenient retirements and all that.
      You should be laughing at Floyd Gattio to. That fight was a disgrace. Not mention Floyd vs Mitchell - Corley - Ndou - Buselles - Sosa - Judah Pretty much every floyd fight from 2003 - 2007 when he became a professional retire and sideline champion.
      Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      What has Margarito acheived??other then the Cotto fight where he may have loaded his gloves..what are his great wins???come on lets hear the names of all these fighters he beat..i'll wait
      Why don't you go make a thread about it? http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=579051

Comment

you said ricky hatton ducked junior witter like the PLAQUE. not reaching at all, its a laughable fact.
        I said he ducked him like a plaque really? Even if I said that which might be a typo that's what you find funny? That in itself is laughable because you Hatton fanatics have nothing else to say, lol dirk actually sig me saying Hatton ducked witter like the plaque wow I feel sorry for him, you finding a typo or whatever it is is even more laughable and thanks for bringing to my attention though in a thread, hope my typo made you Hatton inbreds feel better about the shameless way your hero dicked Witter.

Comment

• These threads always become priceless. That being said I'm so glad they brought Krispy Kremes to the UK. I bought a Strawberry glassed and a Maple glazed Doughnut with a Cappuccino. Every time I swing into the town centre I'm going to order that. Almost made me spurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I said he ducked him like a plaque really? Even if I said that which might be a typo that's what you find funny? That in itself is laughable because you Hatton fanatics have nothing else to say, lol dirk actually sig me saying Hatton ducked witter like the plaque wow I feel sorry for him, you finding a typo or whatever it is is even more laughable and thanks for bringing to my attention though in a thread, hope my typo made you Hatton inbreds feel better about the shameless way your hero dicked Witter.
            typo! the g is nowhere near the q on my keyboard! i thought your tempting faith comment was funnier. what makes you think im a hatton fanatic! dicked junior witter! lol, thats a typo! are you just pissed because arsenal suck massive dong?!

Comment

typo! the g is nowhere near the q on my keyboard! i thought your tempting faith comment was funnier. what makes you think im a hatton fanatic! dicked junior witter! lol, thats a typo! are you just pissed because arsenal suck massive dong?!
              Am not even going to bother explain anything to you, whether its a typo or not.. You are a Hatton fanatic who backed him for years, ever since he got KO by Mayweather you and his other inbreds have been crying about it, I don't care for Witter but I know Hatton ducked him like the plague, something people like you alway try to deny and buried, I love the fact that I get to inbreds like you enough to try and laugh about a typo.. It's obvious for any one who is educated enough to realise that a plague can be turned into a plaque with automated word on either a PC or iPhone or an ipad, I don't have to proofread my post for inbreds like yourself to feel good, The fact still remain that Hatton ducked Witter and fought a bunch a bums before he stepped up to Tzysu, those are facts that you guys can't deal with, so you guys can have the plaque or plague lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Thats the same as saying he didn't fight the best guy in the division, he fought the contender.
                Ricky Hatton and his people said they were not ready for Floyd.

Comment

• Just look at how sad that list of names are including the fact that some of them were not in their proper weight division. Another Roy Jones Jr. Marquez and Pacquiao both have resumes that destroy Fraud Jr. Having losses mean you fought challenges, took your losses like a man, got back out there and continued doing your job. Not picking the path of least resistance.

Comment

• In all seriousness I am still craving a Krispy Kreme Doughnut, I'm also tempted to ask the woman who served me out on a date. She was white and I usually date Black women but at the same time a pretty woman is a pretty woman plus those strawberry doughnuts Lord have Mercy do they taste good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      130-Hernedez
                      135-Castillo
                      140-Gatti
                      147-Baldomir,Shane
                      154-Cotto

amazing aint it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                      You give credit to Oscar for beating Gatti a couple fights earlier?

Comment

Working...
                      X