No announcement yet.

Floyd has defeated the #1 guy in EVERY division he has been in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    What has Margarito acheived??other then the Cotto fight where he may have loaded his gloves..what are his great wins???come on lets hear the names of all these fighters he beat..i'll wait
    i asked you who has achieved more, margarito or ortiz? i take it you know its margarito so lets slate him then yeah?!

he is a 3x welterweight champion, ortiz is a quitter.

Comment

130-Hernedez
      135-Castillo
      140-Gatti
      147-Baldomir,Shane
      154-Cotto

amazing aint it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
      Gatti was washed up he was seeing triple after they Delahoya beating , Tsyu was #1, Castillo beat him, Baldimor was a joke Shane was a joke with out his roids and not fighting for 18 months Cotto #1 Please. Now I see why Floydiots have IQ's less than 60 they can easily be fooled by masterful cherry Picken

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Why you talking to me? Yes Hatton did duck witter like the plague but what's that got to do with this thread? You really need to get over Hatton getting KO by Mayweather geesh..
        wheeey! he can tell the difference between plaque and plague. congratulations. why would i need to get over hatton mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          i asked you who has achieved more, margarito or ortiz? i take it you know its margarito so lets slate him then yeah?!

he is a 3x welterweight champion, ortiz is a quitter.
          3 time champ?? by beating who??

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            154 and 160 is just too big for Floyd.
            You mean while Martinez is there because Floyd fought fighters at 154.

Comment

wheeey! he can tell the difference between plaque and plague. congratulations. why would i need to get over hatton mayweather?
              Again get over Hatton getting KO? Gosh I didn't know it would take this long for you Hatton inbreds to get over it, you really didn't know the difference between plaque and plague? Sorry am not on here to be your English teacher..

Comment

3 time champ?? by beating who??
                diaz, cintron and an undefeated kneeguel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Again get over Hatton getting KO? Gosh I didn't know it would take this long for you Hatton inbreds to get over it, you really didn't know the difference between plaque and plague? Sorry am not on here to be your English teacher..
                  haha dont pretend you didnt, its all over dirks sig.

Comment

haha dont pretend you didnt, its all over dirks sig.
                    Pretend over what? Dirks sig WTF are you inbred talking about? Lol you guys are reaching

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      When a division has a Ring champion, the champion is not ranked #1, he's the champion above #1.
                      Thats the same as saying he didn't fight the best guy in the division, he fought the contender.

Comment

Working...
                      X