No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner vs Brian Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
    What part didn't you understand about it? When is the last time you've seen a non hbo fighter even mentioned in the p4p list?
    broner has only beat 2 ex champs demarco and ponce (a lot of people thought he lost that fight)

Brian Viloria has beat Several more Champs Segura,Omar Nino,Miranda,Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      broner has only beat 2 ex champs demarco and ponce (a lot of people thought he lost that fight)

Brian Viloria has beat Several more Champs Segura,Omar Nino,Miranda,Marquez
      Segura is the only big name. the others fighters you mention are not any bigger than demarco and Deleon. And demarco isn't a big name either but come off wins over linares and molina

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        You'd have to be mentally challenged to have Broner up there instead of Viloria.
        lol not as dumb as an alt trying to karma me with little rep.

Comment

Segura is the only big name. the others fighters you mention are not any bigger than demarco and Deleon. And demarco isn't a big name either but come off wins over linares and molina
          your not making any sense bro

wtf does ''having a bigger name'' have to do with being better then another fighter?

for example is gatti a better fighter then chiquita gonzalez? since gatti is the ''bigger name''

Comment

Wow. Four pages of nonsense. All these Alts pretending to go-at-it makes me giggle, hehe.

Comment

your not making any sense bro

wtf does ''having a bigger name'' have to do with being better then another fighter?

for example is gatti a better fighter then chiquita gonzalez? since gatti is the ''bigger name''
              Chiquita gonzalez fought on HBO. So did gotti. Volira didn't . Whats your point? I made mine.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Wow. Four pages of nonsense. All these Alts pretending to go-at-it makes me giggle, hehe.
                fidel castro makes me giggle as well and the careers of gamboa,rigo, and lara
                Last edited by MVOLT; 12-24-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

fidel castro makes me giggle as well as the careers of gamboa,rigo, and lara
                  don't bring racism. All he said was it makes him giggle. You're going to create a war between us. One which I'm not going to get involved in or back you up.

Comment

segura was the only p4p fighter at that time tho ...demarco and deleon were never in the p4p...

Comment

fidel castro makes me giggle as well as the careers of gamboa,rigo, and lara
                      oh he's cuban ?..lol , cuba got like 12 world champions havent they?..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X