Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Im good man i wouldnt fuck her any way,she is a duck,ya'll gotta stop going crazy over these hollywood hoes with 10 pounds of makeup on,and they gotta get shot from certain angles..take off the make up and they look like crackwhores
    then you should do just fine, crackwhore like the ones you get

Comment

I'd take Katy Perry, knock her up, then I'd have a sugar mama who'll BUY me a ringside ticket to May-Pac.

BAM!!!

Comment

Katie Perry. I can watch a replay of the fight, after I beat that up.

Comment

Unless shes a virgin and you get to marry her after than this isn't even close

Comment

ringside for the mega fight. That you will remember for the rest of your life.

Do you really think sex with katie perry would be that amazing? It would be fun while it lasted but I dont think you would be reminiscing about it in 20 years time.

Comment

i would be streaming the fight wile fuk1ng the *****!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                ringside for the mega fight. That you will remember for the rest of your life.

Do you really think sex with katie perry would be that amazing? It would be fun while it lasted but I dont think you would be reminiscing about it in 20 years time.

what if you end up having alzheimer?

Comment

Katy Perry is worth millions.

If you get her pregnant. You are rich for life... It's still a long shot.

But we talking being her kid's daddy and taking her millions
                  K Fed style.

In 10 years when Floyd and Manny's broke, you can throw them 50,000 each and make them fight in you and katy's mansion backyard.

Comment

Larry, the fight is the better choice. Look at the average age poll. These guys are still kids. They have no idea what a good woman is. They still fantasize over hollywood made up dolls...average girls they would walk pass on the street if she weren't made up. Why u think these females can't hold a relationship? Because as the men woke up beside them the next morning the relationship is over!

Comment

Haha. Love the way the poll is going! I voted Katy Perry!

I wonder how this poll would have gone 3 years ago...

Comment

Working...
                      X