Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    chuuuuuuuuuuuch,preach brother pu22y is a dime a dozen,only people who dont get any make a big deal about it
    what if its beyonce instead of katy perry?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      chuuuuuuuuuuuch,preach brother pu22y is a dime a dozen,only people who dont get any make a big deal about it
      Getting it is easy to come by and you know how this is going to go, when you watch a fight card you might see something special and memorable that you never expected.

Comment

Some Questions Should Never Be Asked.....

This question is utterly irrelevant at this point. To answer it would be like wondering off into the realm of the unicorns, oh well, I guess here I go. Pacquiao has been erased as the man he once was, so why answer a question that has no real meaning? Even if Manny hadn't lost he was certainly losing his luster, he hadn't been performing at that high level for several fights. Additionally, fan interest had waned considerably because of the constant delays.

I think the only way you can wager a potential experience with a woman, is that it needs to be wagered against something of equal value. IMHO Mayweather-Pacquiao doesn't cut the mustered. My best memories in life were formed in bed with women, yeah I've had great times at fights with my homies but c'mon?

Some questions don't need to be asked because the answer is so apparent that to ask the question suggests a propensity for jokes and not seriousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          This question is utterly irrelevant at this point. To answer it would be like wondering off into the realm of the unicorns, oh well, I guess here I go. Pacquiao has been erased as the man he once was, so why answer a question that has no real meaning? Even if Manny hadn't lost he was certainly losing his luster, he hadn't been performing at that high level for several fights. Additionally, fan interest had waned considerably because of the constant delays.

I think the only way you can wager a potential experience with a woman, is that it needs to be wagered against something of equal value. IMHO Mayweather-Pacquiao doesn't cut the mustered. My best memories in life were formed in bed with women, yeah I've had great times at fights with my homies but c'mon?

Some questions don't need to be asked because the answer is so apparent that to ask the question suggests a propensity for jokes and not seriousness.
          save your long dumbass post to those learning how to read.....you can put icing on a big poop , does'nt make it cake...

Comment

greek philosophy inspired me to make this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
              what if its beyonce instead of katy perry?
              dont care who it is pu22y is pu22y..i aint missing a chance to go to a fight live for no damn pu22y

Comment

The Intentional Dumbing Of "Slip Stream."

Originally posted by puga View Post
                save your long dumbass post to those learning how to read.....you can put icing on a big poop , does'nt make it cake...
                Honestly, I'm making myself far dumber than most can imagine by responding to your rather obvious attempt to create chaos. But hey, my team the "Seahawks" just kicked some "49er" rear end, and I'm giddy. Anyway, I digress, seriously bro I don't get you and why you post here. For the most part I ignore your posts because your intent never seems to be to enlighten or really contribute in a meaningful way. I'm sure you have your reasons, who knows? Maybe "Boxingscene" is an outlet for you, I know it is for me in many ways. This is rhetorical by the way: I wonder why you behave the way you do if this is a place you value?

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
                  greek philosophy inspired me to make this thread...
                  Yeah, I can see where you're coming from but my point was that the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is of so little value that it should not be a question that should be asked in comparison with something of value.

Comment

Honestly, I'm making myself far dumber than most can imagine by responding to your rather obvious attempt to create chaos. But hey, my team the "Seahawks" just kicked some "49er" rear end, and I'm giddy. Anyway, I digress, seriously bro I don't get you and why you post here. For the most part I ignore your posts because your intent never seems to be to enlighten or really contribute in a meaningful way. I'm sure you have your reasons, who knows? Maybe "Boxingscene" is an outlet for you, I know it is for me in many ways. This is rhetorical by the way: I wonder why you behave the way you do if this is a place you value?
                    Hell yeah, thats what im talking about

Comment

Neither, id take my ticket sell that **** biggest fk you boxing for killing this fight i could think, go throw a party. Then Go have sex with non overused less well known vaginas

Comment

Working...
                      X