Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Martinez Can Beat Mayweather, But Not Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brain damage + too much KOs + cocaine = this statement from Hatton!

Comment

I wouldn't read too much into the Murray comment, he has to back his fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        If Mike Tyson was in his prime they'll be saying Floyd should fight him

Floyd doesn't take you people seriously and he shouldn't... ******s aren't serious
        Damn nice to know you flomos think of Martinez as Mike TYSON. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Got you sissy la la's shook

Comment

'Nuff said.

Comment

Murray has a small chance, probably about the same chance that Martinez has of beating Floyd. I don't know why people on here have to say Hatton has "brain damage" and he's taking coke again just because he backs his fighter to win a big fight... People who thought Pac could ever even have a chance of beating Floyd in a fair fight, now there's some serious lack of rational thought.

Comment

pretty sure he didnt say that

Comment

id love to see it i just wonder how they will figure it out weight wise someone has to have the advantage in that fight no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
                  Sergio is a useless **** running scared of GGG
                  Who the fk has golovkin beat? I don't doubt he'll be a superstar in the near future but you troll so hard on sergio who has done nothing but beat quality opposition. Golovkin hasn't fought anyone yet so get off his nutsack.

Comment

Ricky put the bottle down and leave the nose candy alone. Sergio will beat Floyd but lose to this Martin Murray guy? Lmao

Comment

Agree !!! Sergio is a **** dancer doing more dancing than boxing. Also Mayweather would beat Sergio without hands and legs. I would jump at the chance myself beating up Sergio even after eating my Christmas dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X