Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Khan showing support to Palestine in his last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

israel an evil illegal country

holocaust of the palestinians is the biggest disgrace in the world

those evil israelis are coward scum

free palestine!

Comment

Props to Khan :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        holocaust of the palestinians is the biggest disgrace
        in the world
        Just sayin', calling the treatment of Palestinians today "Holocaust" is downplaying the real holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Just sayin', calling the treatment of Palestinians today "Holocaust" is downplaying the real holocaust.
          The Holocaust downplays the more significant aspects of World War 2

Screw the Holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post

Screw the Holocaust
            exactly but wouldnt go as far as say "screw" it. its a very important event but for some reasob the tens of millions of others who died seem to have been forgotton.

just got banned from esb boxing because its jewish moderators disnt like any comment even critising israel..

Comment

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
              Khan wouldn't even be in England if not for Jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4
              So what does Khan supporting Palestine have to do with the Jewish religion?

I hate it when people don't agree with Israeli policies and some idiot then calls that person an Anti-Semite. Israel is a country, there are jews all around the world just like every other religion.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                The "Palestinians" were invented only a few years before Khan was born, and he's very ignorant of the real facts. Maybe that's why he supports the "Palestinians"...

My friend ***** ****** (I'm keeping him incognito) made a gorgeous point the other day when discussing the "Palestinians": Instead of thinking about the 500 million Arabs, and 5 million Jews,just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. It was simply very clear....

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves and murdering innocent shoppers? Of course not.

Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state 400 times smaller than they, into the sea? Nonsense.

Or dancing in the streets for joy at the murder of innocents, smearing their blood allover themselves? Impossible.

Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the life's-blood of kidnapped children? Disgusting.

No, as you all know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

You shouldall be ashamed.....if you're human that is.
                like the israelis causght celebrating 9/11
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

The israelis that were caught spying on the US and were pardoned because of the powerful aipac lobby and israel first politicians in
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

the 1967 (False Flag)USS liberty attack by israel at sea.....
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98jxoUUrzg

Racist birth control? Claims Israel culling Ethiopian Jews
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljrngl5Iwc
                Last edited by SoulByThePound; 12-25-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I swear Molina had "israel" on his shorts

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post

Screw the Holocaust
                    Idiotic post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Well he's fighting in the US, whose public is apparently nearly 60% behind Israel.

I don't support either side and I hardly know anything about it but this is the trouble with mixing religion and politics with sport, you're always going to alienate people. Carl Froch once said those two subjects were best left alone by sportsmen and I agree with him.
                      Yeah he's fought in the states a number of times and really isn't a huge draw there. Also how many of those 60% watch Boxing? A lot of the Muslim community here in the UK follow Boxing, **** loads of casuals support Khan. If he is himself then he will sell, he's tried being the good guy whos quiet..that **** don't sell in the States. Controversy sells in the States. I get what you mean but honestly a lot of people support Palestine in the states as well regardless of what the Media likes to make it seem and a lot of these bull**** surveys.

Comment

Working...
                      X