Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Praises Marquez For The Pacquiao KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac knock-out was so bad that Floyd and Marquez need not fight him again. Floyd can claim all time greatness from beating the man who kayoed Pac. Marquez is the man to beat to claim anything against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      Marquez passed the Test Morales gave credit end of story..

both Legends
      Great video clip! Made history.

Comment

Good point but the Marquez haters turn their cheek to that like they don't want to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by ryu ga gotoku View Post
          *shrug

Morales beat Pacquiao in his first try. It took Marquez 4 fights to win. Doubt he cares.
          That's kinda how I see it. I doubt the jealousy. Marquez has a losing record against Pac, as does Morales, but I don't get the impression that the Marquez victory means as much being that it's at the end of Pac's career, and after 4 fights. It's a big deal at the moment but I'm sure Morales knows he's the bigger legend 5 years from now. No disrespect to Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
            To all marquez accuser. He was never on drugs, he was clean. His drug test came negative so what's the big deal people? Very difficult to obtain drugs in Mexico. His strength came from his pee.
            Yeah I don't understand why Marquez is being accused as a ped user. I need someone to talk to me like a toddler and explain why.

And why do they say Memo is a bad guy? I heard from my dada someone called him "a piece of ****?" Oops, bad word!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
              I hate the illegal PED accusations of Marquez, he landed a great shot. Why can't people give this man his credit. Pacquiao fans don't be such ****ing sore losers. Pacquiao has had his moments too. That's part of competition - defeat.
              Angel and Heredia shouldn't even be in one name. Now if you put Marquez and Heredia in one sentence you have no right not to think PEDS. Comprende?

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                I digress even if Marquez was on PED's or not it was his skill and grit that won him the fight.

Here's the GIF I made about the exact same movement from Pacquiao in Round 2. Marquez read this and made adjustments according to the circumstances by timing the punch perfectly in Round 6. Pacquiao should have taken the same right earlier in the fifth round as a warning but like always when he smells blood that 'killer instinct' kicks in naturally. This is Boxing.

Marquez adjusted brilliantly.
                You posted the perfect gif in this situation. On the left you see Marquez couldn't do ****. But as soon as he used his foot again (to trip) like he used it a lot (to stomp) in the third fight he clocked Manny. Also, the PEDS made is sure this time Manny stays on the canvass. Yay for talent.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  No it helps when your opponent runs head first into your fist
                  No it helps when you get tripped first to propel that Pacquiao head forward for the perfect waiting punch.

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
                    Morales is great, but I know he's pissed as hell that Marquez surpassed him that night. I'm sure Barrera feels that way too, at the end of the day, Dinamita will be remembered more so than the other 2 in Mexico.
                    How the **** did Marquez surpass him that night? Morales got Pacquiao on first try and without PEDS. Marquez needed 4 tries to get a win and wouldn't have done it without the help of Mexico's unregulated pharmacy industry.

Comment

Working...
                    X