• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    We all know Memo won that fight not JMM
    How??i didnt see Memo punch Manny in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      We all know Memo won that fight not JMM
      Check hooks you sore ass loser, you can't even recognize a well executed game plan.

Tell me what exactly is lucky about an intentional counter right hand, from one of the best counter punchers in boxing?

What's lucky about the same shot that put manny on his ass in the 3rd?

Or put Marquez's sparring partner down in training?

If something is intentional, which that right hand clearly was, then I dont think 'luck' played much of a part.

If you think that punch was lucky, then by your standards the left hand shot Pac floored Ricky hatton with is the equivalent of finding out Katy Perry is your long lost sister and she has a fetish for incest.

Comment

JMM was already a cheater from the gitgo, the KO was just the finishing touch. Even then the win will haunt him for the rest of his boxing life. You have a cheater, snitch, drug dealer on your side. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his body transformation. Obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          Check hooks you sore ass loser, you can't even recognize a well executed game plan.

Tell me what exactly is lucky about an intentional counter right hand, from one of the best counter punchers in boxing?

What's lucky about the same shot that put manny on his ass in the 3rd?
          true, that was one sweet counterpunch and probably a result of thorough pre-fight investigation by the Marquez team. Perfect punch and anyone who understands anything about boxing can see it.

And whatīs best I won some money gracias a Marquez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
            JMM was already a cheater from the gitgo, the KO was just the finishing touch. Even then the win will haunt him for the rest of his boxing life. You have a cheater, snitch, drug dealer on your side. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his body transformation. Obvious?
            Pac Tards should not talk about PEDS your hero is so deep into PEDS he was scared of a PEDS test and walked away from the biggest fight in history because of PEDS , Juan wasnt scared of ANY TEST ! , your just another parasite sore loser that should be bug sprayed and burned .

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
              Yeah I definitely got to agree with Freddie the joke coach roach. He never said that Juan Marquez was on juice he just made a joke when the media camp asking him what do you think of Marquez new muscles.Typical media always trying to prosecution somebody. They even did it to Ariza and others in the Pacman's camp, (hoping that they would put a foot in there mouths just to start a conversational story). This is way different that what the Roidweathers did to The Pacman. Each one of those uneducated Roidweather clowns said or implied that Pacman Pacqauio was on Roids or juice. The Roids even invited biased media members in there houses around the holidays so they could talk about Pacman being on Peds. You even had Floyd-roids promoters Oscar De la hoy and Richard fat-man Schaferr implying or saying something about Pac being on eds. But when it came to the lawsuit Pacman pacquaio filed against Floydroid. Floyd-roid folded easier than a wet cardboard box, once team Pac asked for Roidweathers testing history. And then paid team Pacman a huge sum of cash. Even more than the anyone had ever expected just to keep Team Pac on the hush. But then it was later discovered that Floyd-roid had failed 3 prior drug test. And that was the reason he didn't want to Team Pac to see see drug testing history. The truth came out Roidweater the truth came out.
              Do you have all of this proof you could post up?

Comment

Roach: "He doesn't look Natural, Never said he was on Peds"

Well then by all means F.Roach, please elebaorate on that statement...(waiting)

Comment

Roach didn't say it, he just insinuated it.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
                    Them PEDS worked didn't they, lmfao! Thanks Marquez!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Them PEDS worked didn't they, lmfao! Thanks Marquez!
                      the problem is boxers are not bodybuilders and therefore donīt understand anything about building muscle. It is possible to build lots of muscle/transform your body naturally if u know what youīre doing and Marquez isnīt exactly a giant, besides it is highly questionable whether muscle-mass is beneficial in boxing. Naturally build and steroid build muscle-mass look exactly the same. These people accusing him make me laugh more than feel anger for Marquez, losers will always have their explanations. Who cares what they say, still Marquez should humiliate Roach and bring him to court and rip some extra bucks out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X