No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    i can beat a lot of pro fighters,anyone can get a damn pro license as long as they pass a physical so being a pro fighter dont mean ****...
    Of course there are some people here who can probably beat pro's. But I dont know many pro boxers with a 35 posts a day average on a internet forum.

Comment

• I could take any heavyweight out there with the sheer force of my delusion.

. . . . Oh wait. I think Audley Harrison already tried that approach.

I'll get back to you.

Comment

• People here have this misconception of pro fighters. I know there are lots of dudes who train and fight professionally just to get a check.

I've gone to see my brother fight in all kinds of cards, and I've seen guys that I know I can outbox and KO and just have NO business being pro fighters. My brother started training under my dad at the age of 3, and hit the gym at 5 years old. He's 17 now, looks like he wants to go pro. He's a very good boxer/fighter.

And this don't only apply to pro boxing, I've seen MMA fights on the undercard of local boxing main events where it seems like the fight was only made to make people laugh. The guys showed terrible stamina, and looked like it was a cat fight more than a pro fight.

Being pro don't mean you're Elite.

Comment

• I'd like to take on Kazuto Ioka....

I'm around 200lbs by the way

Comment

• I'd like to have a go at that feather fisted Jap that KTFO Kirkland.

Comment

• Even a 60 year old former pro can take me out in 10 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                People here have this misconception of pro fighters.

The guys showed terrible stamina, and looked like it was a cat fight more than a pro fight.

Being pro don't mean you're Elite.
                True. But you said you would school Rios because he's a ''flat footed ******''.
                Big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  True. But you said you would school Rios because he's a ''flat footed ******''.
                  Big difference.
                  I think you can take comments like that with a pinch of salt mate. He's clearly kidding. Don't take the thread to seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    Look I never said it wasn't a long shot, but pro boxers are mortals just like everyone else. You shouldn't give yourself NO chance. That's giving up on yourself. That to me speaks of a philosophy of life that is lacking.
                    i never said i wouldnt fight them,but i stand next to zero chance sure im gonna fight but come on they are pros for a reason

Comment

• My style is repetitious, my defense is breakable and I'm just feeble! I want some heart! I want to eat some chicken! Praise be to NSB!

Comment

Working...
                      X