No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
    Yeah we're all the same, only difference is skin color. If you take all the whites in Europe and put them in Africa and all the blacks from Africa into Europe I'm sure Africa would still be a disease infested, poverty ridden jungle while Europe would remain on the forefront of modern civilization under black control.
    Youre about 100 years too late with your views.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      really ?? LOL
      lol,this same dude said on his twitter that srl is his favorite n i g g e r

Comment

Originally posted by Birkonian View Post
        Tyson Fury was happy to be British, until David Price became mandatory challenger for his title. Then, Fury gave up his British title, denounced his Britishness, and fought for the Irish title instead.

He is not facing 'white' racism, some sort of... anti-gypsy/traveller hate.

When I was a kid, a bunch of gypsy's stole a load of laundry off the washing line. Luckily it was covered on the home insurance my dad was paying.
        haha no one likes pikies because they have a reputation of being thiefing kunts, I remember when I was a kid they stole my mates chickens

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Taking two groups with different levels of development and switching them geographically would prove absolutely nothing. And that's ignoring the genetic diversity within each group.
          Skin color is really the only difference so I don't think it would be that different. Another example is Detroit. 1950's 80% white. Present day 80% black. There is really no difference between than and now other than skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
            Skin color is really the only difference so I don't think it would be that different. Another example is Detroit. 1950's 80% white. Present day 80% black. There is really no difference between than and now other than skin color.
            1950's America was a booming industrial centre, Detroit was a huge part of that with its car manufacturing. America now outsources most of its industrial work to foreign cheaper workers. Hence Detroit now has economic problems... next.

Comment

I love Tyson Fury I wish him success in his career and fight against racism

Comment

So that's why Tyson has the boxing worlds weirdest looking torso...hes a gypsy

Comment

There is no way to prove that these twitter attacks are done by a real person and not a computer bot program.

There is still no proof that Tyson Fury can beat an opponent with a pulse.

Comment

after the crap tyson posts bashing liverpudlians, he expects them to not reply?

if you cant take it, dont dish it out

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fury is the guy who was saying **** like Heil Hitler on twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X