No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Is this the same mother****er that said "Hail Hitler" recently?

**** off, ****.
    Even if he did say that, how is it racist?

Comment

lol at closet racist defending this clown.. You know who you are.. And remember this, they hate you too, no matter how much you pretend to be like them..

Comment

Hal Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
          It's not about anti white racism lol. Next time wait until you know enough about the subject before commenting on it.

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
          Irish travellers are now a defined ethnic group in UK law so attacks can be classified as racially aggravated the same as it would be for a more obvious racist attack
          This is stupid.

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I actually looked this up the other day.

Apparently Irish Travelers were given distinct ethnic classification on the grounds that their genes show a seperation from the mass Irish population around a thousand years ago. It also said that lots of families would have become Travelers much later (many during the great famine), but generally they are considered a distinct group within Ireland and other countries like the UK.
          But how do you differentiate between somebody who descends from that ethnic group that was created 1000 years ago and a regular white person who lives in a caravan and calls himself an irish traveler?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
            racism against whites? jesus

u realize its whites being racist to whites here?

Comment

without respect to Fury he said some harsh things about Liverpool and then the folk from liverpool have now responded back by insulting his irish traveler heritage

he cant cry when someone fire backs, he isnt exactly innocent

Comment

fookin helll

Comment

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass caravan.

Comment

Funny thing is now that people know he's sensitive about that **** he's going to get it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      But how do you differentiate between somebody who descends from that ethnic group that was created 1000 years ago and a regular white person who lives in a caravan and calls himself an irish traveler?
                      You cant, i was just saying legally it counts as racism, and that Irish Travelers are considered their own ethnicity.

Comment

Working...
                      X