List every active fighter that you think can currently beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moe Larry and Curly...maybe Shemp

Comment

I don't see anyone at Welter or Junior welter beating Floyd.

Trout is too big and athletic for floyd at JMW
      I would favor Martinez @154 but not 150
      And if Golovkin makes 154 I'd favor him

But that's about it

Comment

Maybe:

Canelo
        Martinez
        Pacquiao
        Margarito before he got beat up

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          Trout and Canelo would probably beat him at 154? man go away
          This post is almost as bad as the one posted by some Mexican guy on here.
          It went along the lines of "Trout and Canelo don't even need to fight because we all know Canelo is better".

Comment

I actually don't think Martinez beats Money. And Manny's ship has sailed. I think some of the 154 pounders would give him trouble. Trout I'm not sold on yet, but he may give Money problems. Canelo hasn't beaten anyone, but his power, youth and strength (and intangibles) gives him the best shot. Guerrero gets out boxed, his power isn't as explosive and shocking enough to neutralize moneys ability to engage and set traps. I don't see money fearing him, plus-like him or not-money is tough. He doesn't fold after taking a big shot. Watch Mosley, or Judah fights--he goes for it. I think someone with explosive power or brushing combos can stop him. It'll take a balance of technique and power. Canelo may have it (with accrued experience).

Power and technique is everything. I never thought I'd see manny laid out like that a couple weeks ago. But Jmm had power and technique. I can't wait to see someone stop Money. It would be great for boxing.

Nero

"Pacquiao has been been so mesmerizing, that some of his fans have become irrational"-Jim Lampley

Comment

Martinez at 154 or 160 beats Floyd. Canelo at 154 I think is a close fight, but I can't really say yet because Canelo needs to step up his game.

Comment

Could or would are two different things, so ill break them into two sections and why

Could: Manny Pacquiao (activity,and Floyd is NOT JMM where he takes risks and willing to trade)
                Adrien Broner (Younger, fresher, faster)
                Ghost (can make it an ugly dogfight, making Floyd uncomfortable)

Would: Sergio Martinez (size, speed, power, short crisp punching power)
                Canelo (Again, size,and body shots would do more damage than think)

Comment

Sergio at 154 if he can make the weight comfortably and I'm only giving him a chance. Not saying I'm sure he can pull it off. As for Canelo I have yet to see him in the ring with a fighter that has posted a legitimate threat to him. So too soon for him.

Comment

lol @160 guys gettin thrown into the mix. cant even really pick 154 or 147 guys to beat him.

martinez at 160 beats him. and yes obvs huge golovkin at 160 beats him too.

nevertheless, the funniest answer in this thread is khan. i guess khan himself isnt the most delusional guy in boxing, some of his fans are.

amir khan beating floyd mayweather...cause of his amazing destruction of carlos molina. gtfoh and at least be on point with the hate, its kind of embarrasing

Comment

Nobody below 160 can beat Mayweather. If Sergio can make 154, he may have a chance, but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X