• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    what is this...i dont even

the only acronym that comes to mind when i see your name is YDKSAB
    You lost me then man, what the hell are you talking about?

Do you know the definition of the word algorithm?

You called me a algorithm, so I ask you again, do you even know the definition & meaning of the word??

Comment

Manny Pacquiao career sequence
      14 fights at Light Flyweight (108lb)
      1 fight at Super Flyweight (115lb)
      10 fights at Flyweight (112lb)
      1 fight at Super Flyweight (115lb)
      2 fights at Flyweight (112lb)
      10 fights at Super Bantamweight (122lb)
      1 fight at Feathweight (126lb)
      1 fight at Super Bantamweight (122lb)
      3 fights at Feathweight (126lb)
      8 fights at Super Featherweight (130lb)
      1 fight at Lightweight (135lb)
      1 fight at Catchweight (145lb)
      1 fight at Light Welterweight (140lb)
      1 fight at Catchweight (145lb)
      1 fight at Welterweight (147lb)
      1 fight at Catchweight (150lb)
      1 fight at Welterweight (147lb)
      1 fight at Catchweight (144lb)
      2 fights at Welterweight (147lb)

So:

He started at Light Flyweight (108lb)
      Had a combined 14 fights at Light Flyweight (108lb)
      Had a combined 12 fights at Flyweight (112lb)
      Had a combined 2 fights at Super Flyweight (115lb)
      Had a combined 11 fights at Super Bantamweight (122lb)
      Had a combined 4 fights at Featherweight (126lb)
      Had a combined 8 fights at Super Feathweight (130lb)
      Had a combined 1 fight at Lightweight (135lb)
      Had a combined 1 fight at Light Welterweight (140lb)
      Had a combined 1 fight at Catchweight (144lb)
      Had a combined 2 fights at Catchweight (145lb)
      Had a combined 4 fights at Welterweight (147lb)
      Had a combined 1 fight at Catchweight (150lb)

In his career he has moved up a total of 42lb/3st.

He never fought above Super Featherweight (130lb) until his 52nd fight, when he fought 1 fight at Lightweight (135lb). In his 53rd fight he fought at Catchweight (145lb).

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Here is a very great comparison of Pac vs. Marquez fights, you can tell that Marquez was hitting pacman with the same power punches in the third fight and they had no effect on Pac, I think the extra muscle helped Marquez, but what bugs me out is Marquez didnt have the lactic acid build up that caused the muscular people to tighten up or their arms to get heavy and weaker.

Bradley has this, he is very muscular and his arms lose their speed in the mid rounds, but Marquez had this in the third fight, I think Heredia was experimenting with JMM and now got his doses right and used the right type of supps to get Marquez on point.

thanks for posting these. the 3rd rd of the jmm-pac4.. that really surprised me. and i said wow, jmm's punch was so strong!!

if it's not peds, then jmm's camp might have found an amazing training regimen-a perfect formula to gain power!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Here is a very great comparison of Pac vs. Marquez fights, you can tell that Marquez was hitting pacman with the same power punches in the third fight and they had no effect on Pac, I think the extra muscle helped Marquez, but what bugs me out is Marquez didnt have the lactic acid build up that caused the muscular people to tighten up or their arms to get heavy and weaker.

Bradley has this, he is very muscular and his arms lose their speed in the mid rounds, but Marquez had this in the third fight, I think Heredia was experimenting with JMM and now got his doses right and used the right type of supps to get Marquez on point.

thanks for posting this vid. the 3rd rd of the jmm-pac4.. that really surprised me. and i said wow, jmm's punch was so strong!!

if it's not peds, then jmm's camp might have found an amazing training regimen-a perfect formula to gain power!!

Comment

I think juicing should be mandatory. Get everyone tanked up on a level playing field. Every time they come up with a new drug, everyone has to take it. Makes testing irrelevant and gives us fans the best, most brutal fights science has to offer! **** yeah!

Comment

Victor Conte, the known Balco leader who knows more on the issue of PED's then prob everyone on this site combined tweeted days after the fight that the NSAC system is weak and has loop holes. The drug testing system that is normally conducted in boxing can be beat... The only sure way a fighter can be caught using PED's is if they went through a VADA style testing, year round and unexpected...

So with this being said.. ALL fighters who havent gone through this type of stringent test are suspect.. ALL EXCEPT DONAIRE...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                Manny did look nice and stocky along side DLH.

But, lets be fair and honest here ... Oscar had NO business being at 147lbs.

So one could reasonably have a proper explanation for that circumstance.

Oscar at that point was shot to shit, and didn't even belong in the ring at 154 ... let alone 147.

Personally, I thought Oscar was done when he lost to Felix Sturm .... yes I know he technically has the 'W' ... but he lost.

Next fight, Bernard put the last nail in that coffin.

Oscar never should have fought again after that Sturm fight.

Anyways ... Marquez blew up in a year.

Manny never blew up in weight in a year, while also shredding his body at the same time like Marquez did.

And FYI crappy fighters can most definately use PEDs and transform into a great fighters. I've seen it happen. A couple times actually.

... It goes like this, the crappy fighter uses PEDs to get enhanced, then starts to win ... because of the PED enhancements & his winning streak, his confidence builds and he hooks up with other more experienced fighters and learns new things .... eventually the fighter might want compete in an event that is being tested for. He'll have to get clean, but he has learned so much from these other fighters and now has confidence to go on and win WHILE CLEAN.

It doesn't happen often, but it happens.
                What crappy fighters are you even talking about, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                  Hey again, Dead. So you are still on these tirades about Manny and blood doping huh?

You seem so uneducated. Do you know anything about human physiology? Do you know what to look for and when to do it? Do you know anything about the procedures used in your "blood doping" rants? Do you know about the chemical makeup of your alleged Blood Doping agents, or even which ones you are talking about ... there are many.

Are you just on here to bash Manny Pacquiao? Seems like it to be honest.

I've been following boxing forever, and professionally, i've never suspected Manny Pacquiao of any PEDs or your so called 'blood doping' .... which you actually don't even know anything about, so stop talking about your nothingness.

You have nothing to support your statements. Not even any thoughts on your subject matter ... What type of blood doping do you think Manny was doing? I'm curious.
                  The ones that make wanna request a 14 day cut off period genius!!!!

Comment

To keep it real, I'm sure almost all of these guys are on something. I'm also sure this is also true in pretty much every major sport as well.

However, I really don't care. I watch sports for entertainment purposes and why spend time trying to dissect who's on this or who's on that.

FWIW, if I had to take a guess, I would say Floyd Mayweather is one of the sports biggest cheaters. It's obvious that the loudest and most vocal would be the dirtiest, and I'm confident he is on some undetectable PED's or cycle's out which is why he takes such long breaks. That and maybe a little GBP cover ups.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Victor Conte, the known Balco leader who knows more on the issue of PED's then prob everyone on this site combined tweeted days after the fight that the NSAC system is weak and has loop holes. The drug testing system that is normally conducted in boxing can be beat... The only sure way a fighter can be caught using PED's is if they went through a VADA style testing, year round and unexpected...

So with this being said.. ALL fighters who havent gone through this type of stringent test are suspect.. ALL EXCEPT DONAIRE...
                      That's not true, but it gives the sport the best chance at being clean.

You do know that their are dozens of athletes who do year round testing and still beat those test.

I'm sure armstrong and marion jones took some of the sport's toughest and most thorough test and were able to pass with flying colors.

Comment

Working...
                      X