No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    You sound like a hurt Mexican. Maybe you just aren't over the beatings that Pac put on Morales,Barrera and David Diaz. Pacman didn't turn down the Floyd-roid fight because of testing. Pac just wanted a cut off date because he felt that testing to close to a fight would weaken him. Since he had past experience of getting blood drawn close to a fight. He blamed his lost to Morales on being weaken because they drew blood from him like 2 days before fight. Pacman has only had two catch-weight fights 1 against Cotto. And Cotta was coming in only 1 pound from the weight he had tipped the scales at in his previous fight. And 4 pound Catch-weight in the Margarito fight. But Margarito only had like 3 fights of his fifty at 54 and Margo never even did much at 54. 47 was Margo's best weight. And which belts are you taking about??? Pac is a 8 weight class champion. Take away 1 or even two belts, if you want to complain about "catchweights". And at minimum he's still a six division champ. Your discrediting of Pacman Pacquiao is sad.
    pacman discredited himself??

Erik morales lost a trilogy then lost a tune up fight to a nobody "Zahir raheem" then lost to manny pac!!

oscar de la hoya part time fighter weight drained has not faught at 47 in over 8 years!!

ricky Fatton Hatton Drunken bar food eating out of shape fighter who was beaten by floyd and pounded by lazcano... before losing to manny pac!!

Miguel cotto pounded out by margarito, looked bad against clotty, and drained to 145lbs catch weight!! if it was only a few pounds why did team manny insist on weight? who had the weight advantage!!!

so all in all can you name 1 prime fighter in the last 6 years that manny pac beat??

It dont Matter cuz Manny pac got MEXICUTED!!!! he got beat down by a MEXICAN cuz you flips suck!!!

ill save you the trouble of a comeback by saying manny pac beat alot of mexicans!! in order to become successfull in boxing you have to beat mexicans!!! but a better question would be how many flips never make it in boxing cuz they get beat by mexican fighters!!!

MEXICANS CURRENTLY HAVE 13 WORLD CHAMPION TITLE HOLDERS RIGHT NOW!!!! HOW MANY DO YOU SUCK ASS FLIPS HAVE???

like i said befor it does not matter cuz manny got KTFO by a MEXICAN!!!! HAHAHA DID YOU CRY??

you flips can go back to watching pool and ping pong!!!! hahahaha!!!bahahaha!!!

Comment

Pac looked great in spurts the 4th time round, the old dynamism was back...then came that punch. I would have preferred Pac back April-June, September is too far off, this is not the right decision. He was hungry, he might not be in a years time.

Comment

September is much much smarter than April. I am glad that Pac feels good and everything is ok physically mentally as well.

A 5th fight ???

I hope so because I don't think for a minute that JMM can do it again.

*************************IF*********************** ******

Pac comes back and beats JMM with NO QUESTIONS whether KO or a beat down,

then

FIGHT Mayweather

IF NOT

RETIRE !!!!!

Comment

In no way I could see Pac compelled to fight in September 2013. It could be earlier than that, although while he is on the healing process September is a good date to say to the boxing folks - Hey, I'm not over yet, I'll be back soon.

In the last two fights, nobody saw Pac actually losing. He just got hit - on first, by the judges, while on the second, I can say by a very lucky punch. However, its clear that he is past his peak.

Comment

Originally posted by denix View Post
            In no way I could see Pac compelled to fight in September 2013. It could be earlier than that, although while he is on the healing process September is a good date to say to the boxing folks - Hey, I'm not over yet, I'll be back soon.

In the last two fights, nobody saw Pac actually losing. He just got hit - on first, by the judges, while on the second, I can say by a very lucky punch. However, its clear that he is past his peak.
            Yeah, that knockout punch was lucky, even though JMM landed the same punch over 20 times during the fight. The knockdown punch was the same as the knockout punch, it just landed at at different point in the throwing motion.

Comment

Originally posted by denix View Post

What was lucky about it exactly? Looked entirely intentional to me. Not only that, it looked like part of the game plan. Luck had nothing to do with it.

Comment

What this all comes down to is how Manny responds. Some guys sometimes need a huge setback such as this to bring them back down to earth. I dont doubt his physical will be a problem, but how he handles this from here on out. I for one, said that if there is a 5th fight with Marquez, i think that it might be like Roy vs Tarver III. After getting KTFO, Roy seemed to be very hessitant to engage, despite his quicker hands and reflexes. I dont see Manny doing this, as he is a natural agressive fighter, but you never know. Either way, cant wait to see what becomes of Manny next year. Will he be the old dedicated fighter that everyone grew to love, or will he become a mentally broken fighter? Time will tell, and anyone who says they know for sure is a moron.

Comment

Lennox Lewis said it best :

"A loss can make you look at yourself in a way that victory cannot. It gives you a feeling that inspires you to be better. Gladiators need to experience setbacks because if you can come back from them it shows just how great you are."
                  Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/s...1q6UkfEyGqf.99

I have seen lots of fighters come back, some were GREAT others just washed up.

Nobody KNOWS but it will be seen and I am with Roach , if Pac doesn't have it in Training then he should forfeit the fight.

I also think they need Ariza badly in this fight.

Two big shots doesn't mean that the guy throwing is the best. Pac was beating the Great JMM hands down when he got overconfident.

If it weren't for that , if it was Pac taking the beating of this life I would say to Pac to hang them up.

Whats crazy is get thru all the S### from Haters , trying to read good stuff and skip thru TROLL S###,,,,,,,LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Anyone wish they could throw their hot coffee on that greedy old bastard Bob Arum? He has no shame, some should tell him you can't take material possessions with you when you die. Why does he still love money, dude is a giant stereotype its sad.

Pac is going to get knocked out again, and in Texas where they don't do drug testing. Arum will not allow them to do drug testing, he already shot down Roach's request for Vada testing, and said he will allow it only if the commission does.

We will Witness Pacman get sparked out by a super strong Marquez once again. Arum will smile and say lets do a 6th fight! the dude is already senile.
                    We all know this as it's been documented since the day Pac said no to Floyd and fought bum ass Clottey for about a 80-90% pay cut just because of those extra drug tests that he didn't want to do. That was years ago and we're about to hit 2013 and nothing has changed. Other than Pac demanding that other fighters (but himself) should take these tests.

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                    Floyd-roid fans said that arum was the reason Pacman-Roids never happen? Now why would Arum make a fight with another Golden Girl fighter?
                    Will Broner demand the tests that Bob and Pac don't want to do like hectari mentioned, let alone the entire boxing community? Nevermind, let’s look beyond the fact that Pac has never agreed to take any extra tests.
                    Lets just blame Floyd for everything like you simpletons like to do. Ok? Great, moving on.

Bob was going to match Pac up vs Rios who's not a WW, so why not Broner? It’s a great tune up for Pac vs a defensive counter puncher with a right hand. So again, why Rios but not Broner who would be more than happy to forget the extra tests for that pay check.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      We all know this as it's been documented since the day Pac said no to Floyd and fought bum ass Clottey for about a 80-90% pay cut just because of those extra drug tests that he didn't want to do. That was years ago and we're about to hit 2013 and nothing has changed. Other than Pac demanding that other fighters (but himself) should take these tests.

Will Broner demand the tests that Bob and Pac don't want to do like hectari mentioned, let alone the entire boxing community? Nevermind, let’s look beyond the fact that Pac has never agreed to take any extra tests.
                      Lets just blame Floyd for everything like you simpletons like to do. Ok? Great, moving on.

Bob was going to match Pac up vs Rios who's not a WW, so why not Broner? It’s a great tune up for Pac vs a defensive counter puncher with a right hand. So again, why Rios but not Broner who would be more than happy to forget the extra tests for that pay check.

Wess mang !!!

How bout Broner against May JR for JR's tune up ?

Wouldn't you rather see JR tested against a up and coming undefeated KO artist, fast , quick , power , tough minded than a washed up old Pac man ?

IF Pac comes back for a 5th fight with JMM what ODDS will you give , me taking Pac ??? 30 to 1 ? YOUR 30 billion to my 1 billion ????? How bout dat?

Put yer points where yer mouth is boy , Oh excuse ,,,,MANG ,

Comment

Working...
                      X